You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Predictions for final season; some daft and some not:

1. Dany dies

2. Sandor kills Gregor and then dies of wounds sustained in the fight

3. Jon rides a dragon

4. Jaime and Brienne get it on

5. Arya kills Cersei

6. The Night's Watch is disbanded

7. Aegon Targaryen (VI?) allows the seven kingdoms to each have kings/queens that answer to him on the iron throne

8. Tormund and Beric survive the collapse of the wall but die in the Great War

9. Ser Jorah is jealous of Jon/Aegon and tries to kill him

10. Jaime is killed by the Night King

11. Tyrion becomes Lord of Casterly Rock

12. Sansa becomes Queen of the North

13. Bronn becomes King of Dorne

14. Sam becomes Lord Tarley

15. Davos retires

16. The Golden Company use dirty tricks but ultimately get twatted

17. More dragon eggs are produced

18. Jon/Aegon kills the Night King with Long Claw

• Upvote 1

There's some theory that the wall spell was broken when Bran crossed back through it.

Dragon's are magical creatures so I think that they needed the dragon to destroy both the wall and the magic. It would explain why they've been wandering around north of the wall without attacking, waiting for a dragon. It also makes the ridiculous adventure to get a dead soldier into a necessary plot point

Predictions for final season; some daft and some not:

1. Dany dies

2. Sandor kills Gregor and then dies of wounds sustained in the fight

3. Jon rides a dragon

4. Jaime and Brienne get it on

5. Arya kills Cersei

6. The Night's Watch is disbanded

7. Aegon Targaryen (VI?) allows the seven kingdoms to each have kings/queens that answer to him on the iron throne

8. Tormund and Beric survive the collapse of the wall but die in the Great War

9. Ser Jorah is jealous of Jon/Aegon and tries to kill him

10. Jaime is killed by the Night King

11. Tyrion becomes Lord of Casterly Rock

12. Sansa becomes Queen of the North

13. Bronn becomes King of Dorne

14. Sam becomes Lord Tarleyy

15. Davos retires

16. The Golden Company use dirty tricks but ultimately get twatted

17. More dragon eggs are produced

18. Jon/Aegon kills the Night King with Long Claw

I reckon Bronn will end up with that little Sand Snake as well as Dorne.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not seen the body, have we? We've only got Cersei's word she was poisoned.

They have her down as deceased on the GOT Wiki character sheets, although the mother is not. It's a bit weird that they haven't shown a conclusion to that plot, maybe it will be yet another side plot when the final series gets underway and Dorne joins the fight to kick Cersei's cunt in. 

I'm still on a high after the last episode, brilliant stuff.

The bit where Arya (my favourite character) delivered Littlefinger's comeuppance is probably my best moment from all 67 episodes so far, and I don't think it will be bettered. Even if she gets to off Cersei I won't enjoy it as much as Cersei too is one of my favourites.

The whole episode was brilliant and I still can't fault it, the little reunions, the big reunions, all amazing.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm still on a high after the last episode, brilliant stuff.

The bit where Arya (my favourite character) delivered Littlefinger's comeuppance is probably my best moment from all 67 episodes so far, and I don't think it will be bettered. Even if she gets to off Cersei I won't enjoy it as much as Cersei too is one of my favourites.

The whole episode was brilliant and I still can't fault it, the little reunions, the big reunions, all amazing.

All about personal tastes and all that mate. I'm not a huge fan of Sansa, but the way she dispatched of that Bastard Bolton by getting his own dogs to eat him alive takes some topping. 

All about personal tastes and all that mate. I'm not a huge fan of Sansa, but the way she dispatched of that Bastard Bolton by getting his own dogs to eat him alive takes some topping.

Spot on that. She was pretty horrible to watch until the last couple of seasons; she really got better as she got older. That was some cold ass shit.

Spot on that. She was pretty horrible to watch until the last couple of seasons; she really got better as she got older. That was some cold ass shit.

I never had a major issue with Sansa. She was a naive annoying whiney kid, like most of them! That side of her was unpleasant until Ned was killed, she was a very unsympathetic character until that point.

But then Olenna and Margaery turned up and made her more interesting, she was decent to Tyrion and stood up to Joffrey (within reason). She's still not a favourite but I quite like her now.

Great end to what was a mixed season for me. I'm disappointed that the "Great War" will be played out in just 6 episodes. Jon has been telling us the world is in peril. I really hope that is the case and all of Westeros and Essos are engulfed by White Walkers and their minions. I have a bad feeling that most of the conflict will just take place in the North of Westeros.

Dragon's are magical creatures so I think that they needed the dragon to destroy both the wall and the magic. It would explain why they've been wandering around north of the wall without attacking, waiting for a dragon. It also makes the ridiculous adventure to get a dead soldier into a necessary plot point

Yeah I always assumed the night king had some kind of foresight like Bran does, so he knew Jon and the dragons would be showing up so was sitting off til then.

Watched this on Monday morning and thought it was a good end to the season.

I thought that the meeting was very well done, the wight reveal and the reactions all seemed realistic. I was surprised when cersei agreed to join them and the later double cross was more in keeping with her character, however I really don't get why she agreed to join them surely she could have agreed to the truce sat back and sent euron to get the golden company and been in the same position. I'm Not sure why there was that extra step from her it's not as if they trust her anyway and if they do then that's just another bit of lazy writing.

The scenes with Lannister siblings were great to watch I feared for both tyrion and jamie. Some great dialogue and acting.

Jamie and theon are now on their redemption arcs. Hopefully we won't just get a load of happy endings as it's against the feel of the show.

It also made sense that the night king was waiting for an opportunity to bring down the wall and explains why he seemingly sat off for 7 seasons. I would have liked the attack on the wall to have been longer.

They could have done without the scuba wights fishing the dragon out of the water scene in the last episode as it would have been more of a surprise to see him riding a dragon out of nowhere if we hadn't seen it (even if most of us expected it).

I'm not bothered about the blue flame. I don't want beric and tormund to die but would be a tad silly to have them survive the wall coming down.

The one thing I was really disappointed with was the littlefinger scene, it felt rushed and I was hoping for a bigger pay off and for him to reveal what his grand plan was all along. Maybe that was the point though, little mistakes lead the big consequences and he made that little mistake by being a little careless in pitting the sisters against each other. I think what was odd this season was that he was pretty much alone they didn't show him with any allies he was literally there with an army that didn't much like him and the stark bannermen he was trying to manipulate, it seemed like a vulnerable position he shouldn't have put himself in.

I liked the jon snow reveal. Most of us had figured it out but they needed to clarify not sure how else they could have done it.

It was a good season all in all but rushed in parts, little irks like the travel times and silly decisions

Can't wait for it to come back.

• Upvote 1

I think the mildly disappointing thing about Season 7 is the lack of 'Holy shit' shocking moments. A mate at work is hammering through the seasons having decided to start watching it 2 seasons ago, and he's just seen Shireen Baratheon burnt at the stake, Arya stab a dude in both eyes and Jon Snow betrayed by the night's watch in the course of 2 episodes!