You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

A weird article, he slags off the show just as much as any of us, and complains about all of the same points, the only difference is that he is slightly less annoyed by it than we are. 

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

"Yes, it’s too short, and you do get the sense that square narrative pegs are being pounded into round logical holes."

Which is about the extent of most of the "nitpicking" the article is moaning about.  This was a good episode, but those square pegs were selected in the previous episodes, sometimes for no clear reason - which is what frustrates people.

55 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Was Euron played by Eddie Izzard, because if he wasn't, he was, they went down the camp it up bottle of rum and a bottle of mascara jack Sparrow route, that was a no from me.

Agree with this. Irritating cunt of a character from the off

28 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I'm not going to slate the series, or even the episodes, I just know I'm in a position where one of the best shows ever made has it's final episode in a few days, and I couldn't care less what happens in it.

Same. Tempted to go on Reddit and find out tbh.

• Upvote 1

On 16/05/2019 at 10:24, Section_31 said:

Thrones has always been plagued by dickheads. Most people didn't read the books (myself included) and didn't watch it at first until it became trendy. They they started reading the books so they could be more trendy than ordinary trendy fans. 

Then they started bitching about the fact he hadn't finished it and might die, so he got pissed off and told the telly people to do what they wanted and now same wankers are moaning again. 

The best of thrones wasn't the dragons and magic stuff beloved of Krazy House type teenage wankers, it was the War of the Roses stuff and the little gems of scenes and dialogue like between Arya and Tywen. 

I'm still enjoying it and it is what it now is.

Yeah, the only people i know who are actively moaning about it seem to be the ones who read the books first or absolute dorks with nothing better to do than feel entitled.

Actually, there both the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Yeah, the only people i know who are actively moaning about it seem to be the ones who read the books first or absolute dorks with nothing better to do than feel entitled.

Actually, there both the same.

Game Of Moans.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Euron was the most pointless character in any major TV series ever. 

He wasn't pointless, just shite. Didn't want to have to try and establish the character from the books so made him a Jack Sparrow/Ragnar lothbrok mash-up.

I hope they give the throne to Ayra's mate that cooks the bread. Then he can cook a big loaf at the end of the episode and they can all dance around a campfire and the camera zooms in on the loaf and it's the logo from Game of Thrones. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Boss said:

I hope they give the throne to Ayra's mate that cooks the bread. Then he can cook a big loaf at the end of the episode and they can all dance around a campfire and the camera zooms in on the loaf and it's the logo from Game of Thrones. 

Hot Pie.

I'd be fuming with myself if it was him, he was something like 2500/1 to be on the iron throne just before this season aired on skybet.

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

Gwendoline Christie on Graham Norton tonight looking absolutely spectacular. Guarantee the massive GF virgins on this threat claiming they wouldn't have never been with anyone as stunning.

I love Graham Norton but saw that Jack that little unfunny cunt Whitehall was on it.