You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

To be fair, Dany has got previous for losing her shit and wanting to kill loads of people...

She's had to be talked down on a number of occasions, and that was before two of her dragons were killed, her most trusted friend was beheaded in front of her, and loads of allies start to seem like they're turning on her.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hand Shandy said:

To be fair, Dany has got previous for losing her shit and wanting to kill loads of people...

She's had to be talked down on a number of occasions, and that was before two of her dragons were killed, her most trusted friend was beheaded in front of her, and loads of allies start to seem like they're turning on her.

Yeah this. It's been moving in this direction pretty much since she landed on Dragonstone at the beginning of season 7, it's not a new development.

2 hours ago, Ben Sherman said:

The first 40 minutes of that episode were dead on but I found the end bit just a bit underwelming. Cersi couldn't give a fuck what the people think for her and she'd definitely have just massacred that pitiful force at the gate. 

I think they were supposed to be out of range of the arrows. As soon as Tyrion got in range they all aimed at him.

They are all probably too low to be hit by the javelins which are mounted up high and designed to fire into the sky.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Well, the illusion that the middle ground is anywhere near sensible isn’t my bag. 

That’s a weird comment. So would you choose that you are going to go either one way or the other before hearing any points of a debate? Not saying the middle ground is the answer any more or less, but to go into a discussion with the mindset that you will not settle in middle ground is a bit partisan. Subjective even, dare I say.

12 minutes ago, Robbo29 said:

Didnt het the Bronn scene, surely he would be up for Tyrion and Jaime upping his payment?

And, as said earlier, why didnt Cersei have Tyrion Shot? all them archers

They were all twatted on Archers 

43 minutes ago, Robbo29 said:

Didnt het the Bronn scene, surely he would be up for Tyrion and Jaime upping his payment?

Bronn will get Highgarden, a significant upgrade on what Cersei was giving him.

Re not having Tyrion shot, I'll be honest and say I'm not sure. Logically, you'd say if she'd done that she would have provoked the war by killing Dany's Hand during negotiations.

But then she goes and beheads Missandei...

46 minutes ago, Onkalo said:

I've not had time to watch the latest so I'll swerve all the comments above.

But people moaning about a coffee cup, happy to accept zombies and dragons though. 

I actually think criticism about that is fair. It’s a ‘bit’ out of step with the show. 

1 hour ago, Onkalo said:

I've not had time to watch the latest so I'll swerve all the comments above.

But people moaning about a coffee cup, happy to accept zombies and dragons though. 

Exactly.  It's obvious that Bran travelled to the future, fancied a coffee but had to bring it back as it was a bit hot.  

• Upvote 1

On 30/04/2019 at 08:59, Spy Bee said:

So brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes... everyone is suggesting that this is going to mean Cersei is the green eyed person, but the other prophecy has Cersei killed by her brother.

Also, do we think Bran was worging as a raven, or is there more to what was going on there?

What colour are Dany’s eyes? 

38 minutes ago, Mendoza said:

A still from next weeks episode

230d8ef8-e7d6-44b8-b9c9-bece0f7387f6.jpg

After all this it ends up with them two in-breds getting married in an Ikea? Say what you like about the writers, they certainly pulled a surprise out with that. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robbo29 said:

I think the point is he's ultimately a working man used to feeling the weight of his payment and he's tired of being expected to work on a promise.

Bronn makes a deal with Tyrion for High Garden, but will Danyaerys just say yeah, give the cunt who tried to kill my Dragons the most valuable region in Westeros because he threatened to kill my hand if he didn't?