You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

So brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes... everyone is suggesting that this is going to mean Cersei is the green eyed person, but the other prophecy has Cersei killed by her brother.

Also, do we think Bran was worging as a raven, or is there more to what was going on there?

Great TV. Got a bit difficult to actually see through the gloom at points but just about kept track.

Not quite sure how much of an army can be left to march on Westeros after that hammering.

Annoying as he now is, there has to be more to this three eyed raven thing now that the Night King is dead. Thought we would understand it a bit more as they came face to face. I was half expecting them to morph into one or embrace or something.  

A few characters storylines seem to have run their course so I wonder which will be killed off and which will get a fresh story. Brienne, Yara, Sam & Gilly, Grey worm, Varys, Ser Davos and even Tyrion fall under this category to various degrees

On 22/04/2019 at 22:38, General Dryness said:

Who do we all reckons getting it next week then? My shortlist is :

Ser Jorah, Brienne, Podrick, Tormund, Beric Dondarrion and the little Mormont girl.

ETA Dolorous Edd

Four out of seven isn't bad. The other three were really really tired, so I'll take half a point for each of those. Excelsior!

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

A few characters storylines seem to have run their course so I wonder which will be killed off and which will get a fresh story. Brienne, Yara, Sam & Gilly, Grey worm, Varys, Ser Davos and even Tyrion fall under this category to various degrees

Not sure there'll be any fresh stories at this stage. They'll all just be hanging around waiting to do something heroic and die. Or just survive to the end. There's still something to come from Varys. I reckon he's going to double cross Dany.

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Not sure there'll be any fresh stories at this stage. They'll all just be hanging around waiting to do something heroic and die. Or just survive to the end. There's still something to come from Varys. I reckon he's going to double cross Dany.

You might say that'd be a fresh storyline! 

Tyrion could try and bang Sansa I suppose. 

26 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Lost a lot of respect for the show by embarrassingly sacrificing fringe characters only, not even that fat useless cunt Sam, and Brienne died about 3 times over, fantastic tv all the same.

There’s better TV to be made killing people off at Kings Landing at the hands of other characters. I actually think it would have been a bit shit if they’d wiped out half the cast by them just being overrun by the dead. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s better TV to be made killing people off at Kings Landing at the hands of other characters. I actually think it would have been a bit shit if they’d wiped out half the cast by them just being overrun by the dead. 

One would have sufficed, one main character.

Just now, Remmie said:

You might say that'd be a fresh storyline! 

Tyrion could try and bang Sansa I suppose. 

Yeah should have said apart from that. Although it isn't really fresh because didn't he have a conversation about betrayal with Dany in the last series, after they got to dragonstone? Tyrion has been a bit of a red herring with his fall from grace, but its possible his advice has been falling flat because Varys has been tipping the other side off.