You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

17 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Lots of setting up. Get it out of the way early doors, fine by me.

I was under the impression that each of this seasons episodes were going to be feature length though. Not sure where I read that like.

I looked it up yesterday. It’s somthink like 54 today, then it goes up from there with later episodes being 80-90 minutes 

• Upvote 1

I'm catching up still. Should have season 5 finished off tonight. Should be up to date before next episode is aired.

Question...

I want to watch each episode from next week (once I've caught up) before work. Not getting up at stupid o'clock.

I couldn't find yesterday's episode anywhere this morning on any APK's. Where can I watch/download? Don't have a Sky sub. Just have IPTV with Sky Atlantic and HBO.

12 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just watched it again with MrsD. Stand by my original comments 

13 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Sansa is 100% going to die. She doesn't like Daenerys for some reason and there's only one winner there. 

Think there could be treachery afoot there mate. Sansa has turned into a hard nut since she returned to Winterfell. 

Loved the last scene, nothing like seeing out the big premiere with a massive cornball double take. 

Enjoyed it.  Going to smash through the whole series between episodes and then rewatch s8 before chucking Now TV into the nearest river forever.

I'm calling it now - Gendry and Arya will rule the Seven Kingdoms. Dany and Jon will die and so will her dragons but not before laying new eggs which will hatch in the final scene of the final episode. 

I'm hoping Bran also dies since he's been an annoying cunt for ages now, please someone kill him. Would be nice if Jaime was to finish the job in the next episode. Go on son, he knows you're bumming your sister. Cut his throat.