You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

17 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

This is my synopsis.

It will turn out that the WW were only causing a ruckus because they no longer received their child sacrifices after Crastor was killed. So they went to complain to the "ministry of giving sacrifices" and had to kill cunts along the way. Jon will talk them out of it but they will want him to be the keeper of peace. So Jon and Danny will end up living on the wall as an agreement to keep the peace. The dragons will be killed as part of the deal. Littlefinger will rise again and sit on the throne after being a sneaky cunt all along.

One of the most convincing end of show theories is similar to this.

I think that the White Walkers are moving forward because they're endangered and need a specific person in their army. When Craster died they stopped getting his kids. I think what will end up happening is that the Night's King will want to turn Jon Snow or Dany or maybe their future child into the future Night's King or Queen and this negotiation will be the only way to stop them. 

I never binge on telly as I much prefer to watch week by week first time around and then can’t be arsed with too much of something in one go on repeat viewing. However, I re-watched all of season seven yesterday (third time I’ve watched it now) and it was still fantastic. Can’t wait for the final season.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

There better be more tits than there has been recently, I need to see some side boob minimum in the first 10 minutes of Season 8

Gone are the days that Danaerys was being smashed by Khal Drogo.

22 hours ago, Thoth said:

There better be more tits than there has been recently, I need to see some side boob minimum in the first 10 minutes of Season 8

My best ever thread. Shame half the pictures don’t load these days.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Boss said:

What happens if it has a M Night Shyamalan ending where the White Walkers aren't real and the whole thing was a dream Bran had after he was pushed out the window by Jaime?

I see undead people.

7 hours ago, Boss said:

What happens if it has a M Night Shyamalan ending where the White Walkers aren't real and the whole thing was a dream Bran had after he was pushed out the window by Jaime?

I call the banners, unite the kingdoms of men, and we all march on HBO headquarters to slay the writers with dragon glass. 

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

All the chat and theories is half the fun. I miss it lately with the rise of Netflix and the like releasing full series at once. 

I do like the Netflix model but I do agree, particularly with the huge shows like GoT which captures pretty much everyone's attention.

1 hour ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Late to the party with GOT.

Have been binge watching. Up to midway S3, so have 46 episodes more to watch.

Will be tough to avoid all media once first episode is aired until I've caught up.

Could have that boxed off in 2 days if you're committed mate.

Finished watching it again, 4th time now, on Saturday. Wasnt gonna bother, but thought I needed a catch up. Managed all 7 seasons in just over 2 weeks. Got the sky set for 2.00 am Monday. Will get up early and watch it before I go to work

3 hours ago, Robbo29 said:

Finished watching it again, 4th time now, on Saturday. Wasnt gonna bother, but thought I needed a catch up. Managed all 7 seasons in just over 2 weeks. Got the sky set for 2.00 am Monday. Will get up early and watch it before I go to work

Doing this as well. 

Used to rewatch it all before a new season.   Had no interest in doing so last year and absolutely no chance now. 

Six episodes to round it all off so the pacing issues are going to get even more laughable I imagine.   Should be some classics in there but this went up the left the moment they passed the books. 

Not reading any of the above. Restarted it from Season 5 as I pretty much stopped watching mid 5. I am up to Battle of the Bastards which I'll watch tonight and a few more before the golf. Cant wait. 

Took me ages to watch it and my ex got me into it finally. Got hooked but was watching it on 123 movies that went down for a while so lost touch. Glad Ive picked it back up.