You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That was great. I think it was an amazing season that has woven itself into a brilliant ending and a brilliant beginning for the next season. Incredible TV. 

• Upvote 1

Enjoyable and eventful finale. In my opinion, the opening Kings Landing scene is the most well-made in the history of the show. The buildup, the music, the suspense it made me feel even if I knew exactly what was going to happen... Just great. Will be waiting for season 7 with great anticipation.

• Upvote 2

Watched it this morning before work. I'm the first to criticise when the show falls below the high standards it has set in previous seasons (as it often has in this one) but that was fantastic. I don't think any episode has progressed the plot more. Can't wait to see the ramifications next season.

Just to be a dick but Lord Varys went to Dorne and back fucking quick didn't he? And to do what, ring a friggin bell?How satisfying was Arya's revenge by the way?

The timeline seems to be all over the shop.

Sam can take all series to get to where he needs to be. Theon rocks up at Mereen within an episode, sansa and snow can visit all the kingdoms in an episode, Daenerys takes 5 episodes to get back to Mereen from meeting the Dothraki.

Has no real impact on the series, but having never read the books are all these stories supposed to be taking place at different times?

Just to be a dick but Lord Varys went to Dorne and back fucking quick didn't he? And to do what, ring a friggin bell?How satisfying was Arya's revenge by the way?

Varys was in Dorne mate, he wasn't back. I'm assuming you mean back in Meereen because that's the last place he was before Dorne. He was there to show that Dorne is going to be on Denaerys side when the big punch up starts.

Agree on the Arya thing, I've been gagging for that smug old cunt to cash his chips in since the red wedding.

• Upvote 1

Varys was in Dorne mate, he wasn't back. I'm assuming you mean back in Meereen because that's the last place he was before Dorne. He was there to show that Dorne is going to be on Denaerys side when the big punch up starts.

Agree on the Arya thing, I've been gagging for that smug old cunt to cash his chips in since the red wedding.

Varys was in Dorne but at the end of the episode he was on Danerys' ship! He must have a teleporter or something.

Just had a quick read of an article about it. Seems like they're suggesting that more time has passed than immediately obvious. I wasn't paying attention but apparently some of the ships sails had sigils for tyrell and Martell. Enough time must have passed for them to get over to Meereen to link up with Daenerys.

Great ending to the season. The Lannisters and Cersei are obviously fucked, with Dany and her army on the way, along with Dorne and High Garden. I fancy Jaime to kill Cersei and will probably off himself at the same time.

Up North, wonder what Little Finger's game is now? He'll keep trying to turn Sansa against Jon but I don't think he'll succeed. And finally confirmation of Jon's parentage confirmed! Brilliant episode, although I wish they wouldn't bother with Sam's storyline any more, it's just a waste of time.

Immense episode. Some arguable dips along the way towards the penultimate and final episodes, but fuck me was it worth it.

Quick question, over which I'm probably being a bit thick - Jon's mum was Ned's sister, but who was his dad?

Immense episode. Some arguable dips along the way towards the penultimate and final episodes, but fuck me was it worth it.

Quick question, over which I'm probably being a bit thick - Jon's mum was Ned's sister, but who was his dad?

We are made to assume it's Rhaegar Targaryen.

• Upvote 1