You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst stand-up comedian ever

silverlining

36 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My old firm worked on his divorce case, valuing the rights to the books. Mrs Walliams is now a wealthy women and and easy on the eye. He prefers chaps which is fair enough. Somebody is going to marry his ex though and basically win the lottery of life. 

6CC0D546-8097-4B57-BBE0-E18819409AEB.jpeg

Fucking hell, she's the very definition of a beard.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My old firm worked on his divorce case, valuing the rights to the books. Mrs Walliams is now a wealthy women and and easy on the eye. He prefers chaps which is fair enough. Somebody is going to marry his ex though and basically win the lottery of life. 

She looks a bit like a shittier version of Kate Moss who, in my opinion, has always been extremely overrated.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Red74 said:

10 years down the line and this post still stands. 

Well, looking back I think I was a bit harsh, Lee Mack isn't that bad. I think he's made me laugh a few times which is more than I can say for McIntyre.

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

This cunt makes all the above look like Bill Hicks. An utter waste of skin-

image.jpeg

His voiceover stuff on Celebs Go Dating is funny.

He is the absolute image of my cousin Richard.

4 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Fuck me, she's Neanderthal.

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Not everything has to be ground breaking, mate. Admittedly, that character wasn’t the best. Her observational comedy was sound, though.

Must be my confirmation bias that it happened to be that bit when I switched it on. I'd hoped to have my preconceptions challenged but I lasted about 45 seconds (That's what she said) 

4 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Must be my confirmation bias that it happened to be that bit when I switched it on. I'd hoped to have my preconceptions challenged but I lasted about 45 seconds (That's what she said) 

I watched the entire programme. Speaking of female comedians, Joan Rivers was very funny.

• Upvote 1

I'm another Lee Mack hater, he's such an obnoxious prick. I can see he clearly has comedic talent as he's very quick witted but the ego and the way he shouts over people reminds me of a school bully. 

I love it when David Mitchell outsmarts him on WILTY

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I'm another Lee Mack hater, he's such an obnoxious prick. I can see he clearly has comedic talent as he's very quick witted but the ego and the way he shouts over people reminds me of a school bully. 

I love it when David Mitchell outsmarts him on WILTY

Can’t bare him. Everything he says is done with a look to the camera to disguise how unfunny he is. 

He comes across as someone whose got no confidence in himself  and picks his route with care.

The epitome of the Housewives favourite. 

4 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Around this time last year the last stand up I went to see just as all the Covid shit was beginning to kick off was Alexei Sayle. He was fucking great. Just the memory of sitting in a tiny venue indoors without wearing masks watching a comedian is making me feel nostalgic!

I've missed out on Ed Byrne thanks to the bastard lurgy.

2 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

Around this time last year the last stand up I went to see just as all the Covid shit was beginning to kick off was Alexei Sayle. He was fucking great. Just the memory of sitting in a tiny venue indoors without wearing masks watching a comedian is making me feel nostalgic!

Yeah, last gig of any kind I went to also, Alexei at the Epstein last March. Still great.

He really, really doesn't like Laura Kuenssberg.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Kevin Bridges is quite good, I'm not a huge fan of stand-up, I would have loved to have seen Billy Conolly and Jerry Seinfeld in their prime though. 

I know a lot don't like him but I loved Dennis Leary back in the day too, first time I saw No Cure for Cancer was in a pub on my mate's Ipod back in the early naughties and everyone was looking at me because I was hyperventilating.

The but where he goes OTT on the French solely because he can't pronounce the word "croissant" was absolutely brilliant. I haven't watched it in years but that is my lasting memory of it, tears of laughter. 

• Upvote 1