You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd expect it to go down as people take up their allocation, I was 1149, I took my season ticket, so that's me off the list and everyone moves up one??

Yeah i know that mate but the deadline for paying was yesterday so according to my current number, 903 have been sold out of 2000, although this number is increasing.

It's probably just a slow system.

Yeah i know that mate but the deadline for paying was yesterday so according to my current number, 903 have been sold out of 2000, although this number is increasing.

It's probably just a slow system.

You just better get your excuses ready mate to the Mrs when you get offered your season ticket!!!! My credit card statement hasn't come through yet!!

You just better get your excuses ready mate to the Mrs when you get offered your season ticket!!!! My credit card statement hasn't come through yet!!

Fucking hell mate, that's the last thing on my mind! If I get one, i'll be fucking buzzing, so much so that no miserable female could spoil it!

emailed them there to see what the craic is now.

I was 2638 or something and now I'm 1591 so there've been approx 1050 taken up so far?

if the deadline was the 19th July do they offer the final 950 to fans with original positions 2001-2950 approx?

emailed them there to see what the craic is now.

I was 2638 or something and now I'm 1591 so there've been approx 1050 taken up so far?

if the deadline was the 19th July do they offer the final 950 to fans with original positions 2001-2950 approx?

You would assume so. If that's the case they have 950 season tickets still to be sold. They better get a move on if that's the case. The next lot of people should be getting an email shortly, unless a few have gone "missing" along the way??

I'd love this to be the case but i'm just not that lucky! I can't see 50% of people turning down a season ticket.

It will be a simple case of a slow computer system or something like that.

I was thinking that. Most people 1-2000 would have been on the waiting list for over 10 years and paid the fiver to confirm, why would you turn it down now and join the back of the queue knowing you'll never get a ST opportunity again even if we move to a new stadium, it's surely worth whacking the credit card for!

I reckon 2001-2455 might be in with a shout!!! :whistle:

Someone from RAWK who was 2600 odd on the list rang the TO and was told that all 2000 tickets have been sold.

Grand that would make sense in that i am 2008 on the list and not 8. A bit confusing as on the site it states when you look up your position that you will move up as a season ticket is bought. I wish they would have just stated at the start that the 2000 were separate to the actual waiting list.

Grand that would make sense in that i am 2008 on the list and not 8. A bit confusing as on the site it states when you look up your position that you will move up as a season ticket is bought. I wish they would have just stated at the start that the 2000 were separate to the actual waiting list.

No mate you've got the wrong end of the stick there, anyone from 1-2000 on the tool were the first 2000. I've read posts where some have bought a ST and are no longer listed but others have bought theirs and are still listed.

It points to a shite system.

No mate you've got the wrong end of the stick there, anyone from 1-2000 on the tool were the first 2000. I've read posts where some have bought a ST and are no longer listed but others have bought theirs and are still listed.

Ahh right thanks. Yeah shite system alright.

Just had a look with my reference number and I'm off the list...

"Please note our records show you are already a Season Ticket holder..."