You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its the online discount if you pay by phone. Which begs the question why they dont let you purchase online right up until next week?!

On a separate note, have to give the Ticket Office some praise here.

I've given them loads of shit over the years for being utterly rubbish, however been really impressed with how they've dealt with all this.

No its the online discount if you pay by phone. Which begs the question why they dont let you purchase online right up until next week?!

On a separate note, have to give the Ticket Office some praise here.

I've given them loads of shit over the years for being utterly rubbish, however been really impressed with how they've dealt with all this.

Fuck off you're just on a high 'cos you got a Kop ST you cunt (i'm only messing mate!)

I can't see the rejection rate being much higher than 5%, if that. Why go to the trouble of confirming your name on the list and paying the admin fee if you have no intention of buying one?!

I thought that at first but the more I think about it, there is probably a lot who never thought theyd get one this soon so might not be able to put the doe together in a week.

if you've been offered a season ticket how long do they give you to take it up?

is it like 2 weeks or something and if you don't take it up that's you off the list and they start offering them to places 2001, 2002 etc?

Just reading through the thread and it seems obvious to me that the 30-40 places that everyone has moved up is the people who said no straight away as opposed to people taking up the offers.

My number changed for 2 days and then stopped so it ties in with that theory.

I think the deadline for purchases was today. It doesnt look like the majority of the first 2000 have purchased tickets (considering you have only moved up 400 places or so). So you never know lad!

I know, i'm kind of excited but at the same time surely more than 400 have taken up the offer?!

It'll be the look-up tool being slow to update I bet, i'm never that lucky!