You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Missus got a letter yesterday. She's still officially 468 on the list. Offered Paddock or Kemlyn seat for £700 (17 games).

The same for me, think I'll choose the paddock. It says you have to pick it up in person so that's a bit of a problem for me right now. I've asked if my mum can pick it up in my absence.

The rumours are that 320 letters were sent on Friday. I'm currently 753 on the list so when it's all said and done I reckon i'll have missed out by about 200. Gutted but may get one next summer I suppose.

Bit annoyed that they say you can buy the S.T. by the 20th, but if you choose not to, or can't afford - £700 at such short notice would be tough to find for most, particularly at the moment - then you have to apply to have your name added to the list, and you go to the end of the queue.

Bit annoyed that they say you can buy the S.T. by the 20th, but if you choose not to, or can't afford - £700 at such short notice would be tough to find for most, particularly at the moment - then you have to apply to have your name added to the list, and you go to the end of the queue.

I agree but putting my selfish hat on for a second, I hope that they all get turned down so that I get one.

Can't see that happening though.

I received a letter from LFC last week asking me to phone them.

When I rang them they offered me the two season tickets I was down for since 1998.

When I asked if I was at the top of the list he said no. He said they had a list of people whose original application had been messed up and thus dropped off the waiting list only to be put back on at a later time. This makes sense as I wrote to the club about 5 years ago to see where I was on the list. After being given the answer 'nowhere, who are you?' and 'what's your reference number', I had to provide them with a letter from 1998 that didn't seem to have a reference number but did confirm that I had been placed on the list. This was about 5 years ago now and they confirmed that they had added me to the list again with a note to say I had been waiting since 1998.

I just think the whole waiting list thing has been an unmanaged mess for years just like everything else at the Club. It seems as though they are now getting their act together off the pitch (and on it :drool:) .

Guest ShoePiss

Does anyone work at this place? I've been trying to get in touch with these mongs for a couple of days now. I know, I only want to give them the best part of £700 at the drop of a hat.

Fucking mongs. What's the big deal? The stadium only holds 45k, fucking american football college teams would put these fuckwits to shame.

This was the whole point of assembling the 'new' waiting list in the first place (and paying £5 for the privilege of being on it).