You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

Obviously at this time I'm not going to be using it, I might offer it up on here for someone once we get more details.

Guest ShoePiss
Good work Navbasi! Im sharing your enthusiasm! We've got a gang of newbie season tickets holders going on right here!

1993, that is close to the bone Stumptown!

I know, strangely I'm sure I put my name down in 1992/1993 so after seeing others position and time I expected it to be higher up the list..not that it matters of course :)

Guest ShoePiss
The list opened in 1996 didn't it?

I was on it before then, they offered me a centenary season ticket when it first opened but I turned it down as I wanted to be in the kop and it was easy to get tickets then anyway.

2639 and I went on in March/April 99

You might have thought they put you on then but they didn't.

I put my lad on in September 1999 and he is 3162. You've been noted as being after that date clearly.

is there anything I can do to complain?

Got my original letter still.

is there anything I can do to complain?

Got my original letter still.

Walton, put a query through online. You can do it through the screen where it tells you your number. Give them two working days then ring if no reply. Im in 9002 even though I joined in 1997. But i cant locate my original letter unfortunately. Gutting to say the least

Ok I treid to check mine yesterday but it said that it does not recognise the code that iam putting in, tried to call the club on friday, but no answer. How long is the code just so I know what code it is iam looking for, ill call the club tomorrow anyway, just eager to know now!!!

Ok I treid to check mine yesterday but it said that it does not recognise the code that iam putting in, tried to call the club on friday, but no answer. How long is the code just so I know what code it is iam looking for, ill call the club tomorrow anyway, just eager to know now!!!

6**K**V*

That is the length of my code.

2712!!!!!!!!!! Fuck Off!!!

2613. Mate of mine put his name down in 96 when we lived in midlands. I've since moved back to Liverpool but it would still be in my mate's name so we'd be splitting it some way if and when.

What proportion are likely to turn it down - club anticipate a 'small amount' but couldn't it be quite a lot considering it goes back to mid 90's?

2613. Mate of mine put his name down in 96 when we lived in midlands. I've since moved back to Liverpool but it would still be in my mate's name so we'd be splitting it some way if and when.

What proportion are likely to turn it down - club anticipate a 'small amount' but couldn't it be quite a lot considering it goes back to mid 90's?

I can't see there being many because the ones who are in this list had to pay the five pounds, apparently there wasn't the amount the club expected who paid the £5, what dis they expect after a fifteen year wait

I can't see there being many because the ones who are in this list had to pay the five pounds, apparently there wasn't the amount the club expected who paid the £5, what dis they expect after a fifteen year wait

True.

Hopefully it means 2000 more guaranteed genuine fans in place of hordes of semi-interested gawps ! If it works that way!