You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

An Epic Swindle by Brian Reade

Dougie Do'ins

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously John, go and get some help.

I'm not the one who needs help. You are a socially inept computer obsessed oddball who puts his inabilty to communicate person to person down to illness.

It really is fascinating that you say ''anyone can contact me''. Only via email though eh.

I have to admire the brass balls of you. You have gotten so much wrong and yet you still talk with absolute authority as if you are the only credible LFC voice on the net. It is at best incredibly self-confident behind a keyboard or at worst incredibly deluded.

You seem to have forgotten (which is surprising for you) you didn't just get behind Huang you actively led a propaganda campaign which until the last day you hoped NESV may have been stopped. Where exactly would the club be today if you had gotten your Huang wish? It is like you have erased the whole episode from your mind.

Make that appointment with the quacks in the morning.

You where doing okay until you got to there,

We already had the two biggest conmen on the planet at our Club and your mate Bascombe was insisting on "cutting them some slack"

So like I said "people in glass houses.......................

Yeah thank God he was on the ball with the Blackstone story eh John. To think where we would be today.....

When he said the words about cutting them some slack what do you think he meant by it and the context he said it?

Well I'm no Freud,

but the jist of it was to get off their backs and let them get on with

Quite funny this thread, I have no idea what everyone's going on about but can only applaud the length of the posts involved. I'm reading them all in the voice of Simon Schama.

I've been reading them in the voice of Max Boyce

What an abomination of a thread. Really is.

Finally the club seems to be all pulling in the right direction. For the first time in years I can look forward to a news season with vigour & hope, yet people continue to bring up old debates that have been done to death multiple times & just end up going round in circles while the bitchfest and slanging matches get more vociferous & personal.

The cunts have gone, enjoy it. Stop tring to pull the stiches out of old wounds.

Ah fuck it..... lets have a Nuremburg style trial & find out who's really responsible for 'football crimes' & atrocities against Liverpool Football Club. Starring nasty Rafa as Herman Goring & Purslow as Von Ribbentrop & Broughton as Albert Speer