You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

An Epic Swindle by Brian Reade

Dougie Do'ins

Is a Patrick Bateman avatar enough for somebody to be considered dangerous nowadays? We all know it’s a fictional character, right?

Unlike say, Osama bin Laden, or the Taliban.

Yeah I regularly blow buildings and planes up for a living dontcha know. When the guy PB15 offers me (and others) a bed for the night when I have never met him forgive me for not taking him up on the offer.

I only know of him through here and I thought he was a snide due to the personal shite he said behind my back so forgive me for not being his biggest fan like.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So an avatar isn’t a good way to judge character?!

Pay attention to the thread please Menc, I even admitted as much to Scouse Missionary last night. It was quite commendable that Scouse Missionary seen fit to defend him on here.

People know him off here that's fine. It doesn't mean I have to like him. People know me off here I wouldn't expect people who don't know me off here to like me.

I just had to laugh at good old selfless PB15 naming names on his ''rant'' but when it came to naming a name about someone being blinded by the suits at the club or whatever it was he chose not to. I know who he meant as well. Sums him up about what I said about picking his mark.

Pay attention to the thread please Menc, I even admitted as much to Scouse Missionary last night.

People know him off here that's fine. It doesn't mean I have to like him. People know me off here I wouldn't expect people who don't know me off here to like me.

I just had to laugh at good old selfless PB15 naming names on his ''rant'' but when it came to naming a name about someone being blinded by the suits at the club or whatever it was he chose not to. I know who he meant as well. Sums him up about what I said about picking his mark.

I really couldn’t care less what peoples opinions are of other people on the internet mate, never met the guy. Your use of his avatar to infer that he might be mentally unstable was ridiculous though.

I really couldn’t care less what peoples opinions are of other people on the internet mate, never met the guy. Your use of his avatar to infer that he might be mentally unstable was ridiculous though.

No doubt the people at the end of his ire over the months and years may disagree with you to be honest but fair point.

I am just glad I never took his offer to crash around his and the offer of a bed for the night like.

So an avatar isn’t a good way to judge character?!

He has the crest of football team in his avatar. A Basque football team to be precise... I was in the same hotel the year before this terrorist attack which was blamed on a Basque separatist group. So yeah, John's admission he blows up buildings may not be too far wrong.

He has the crest of football team in his avatar. A Basque football team to be precise... I was in the same hotel the year before this terrorist attack which was blamed on a Basque separatist group. So yeah, John's admission he blows up buildings may not be too far wrong.

Are you saying John tried to kill you, but got his years mixed up?

When you look at the below you could think UEM had put a bid together himself, a more shameless promotion of something he obviously knew fuck all about I`ve never seen.

People actually got banned from RAWK when they questioned this bullshit so if someone have got the impression there was something in it for those doing this promotion who can blame them?

Just to reiterate what Bamba has said, these are absolutely serious people, and trying to do things the right way.

The intention was to do this quietly and quickly, not wanting to yet again have the club on the back pages for matters off the field, but due to Gilletts manoeuvring, had no choice.

Assuming, and it is only an assumption, that this deal comes to pass, then our club will be ran the way it deserves to be, with resources far beyond anything else in the League.

That is not to say it will be treated as a trophy or a vanity asset, it will be taken care of by the absolutely the best people possible, people who only have the best interests of Liverpool Football Club at heart, people who understand the club, the city and it's values, people who care deeply about the club and are appalled at how it's been systematically raped over the last few years.

But the above scenario will only become a reality if RBS finally put a stop to the abhorrent corporate abuse of which they are guilty of aiding and abetting.

It has taken a long time to put this project together, countless hours and a meticulous attention to detail have gone in to making the bid a reality

It cannot be overstated how important it is to put pressure on the institution who facilitated the introduction of Mssrs Hicks and Gillett, and we, everyone single one of us, as a collective, have never had such a chance to save the club from seemingly inevitable ruin.

No effort, no matter how minor or seemingly inconsequential is insignificant

You know what to do

I know a few of the people who have put the project together

Patience, all you need to know will out in due course

Totally understand the desire for as much info as poss, but it's important that the process is managed in the right way

Situation on-going

Radio silence until resolution

Apologies, but that's the way it has to be, and please, no pm's

It's DIC all over again

Only difference is that Parry was an idiot, but an honest one

Broughton is no more than a H&G stooge, at every juncture he's been as awkward as possible, Huang has seen more hoops thrown at him during this process than a travelling fair and has got fed up having to jump through them

Thanks for your comments elsewhere Mick/Dougie; the 'shithouse' comment in particular was most wounding. It was also quite apt, given it was part of a response to something you were asked out here on the public bit of the site about something you'd said out here.

I asked you about it on here because it was on here you'd made these suggestions about some kind of 'vested interest' for Andy. And I asked you (rather than asking Andy as you suggested I should) because it was you making the suggestions.

So, again, what was this 'vested interest' of Andy's? Or did you just make it all up in your head?

OK Jim, I'll play along with your little goading game. The shithouse comment was aimed at you for posting that Google link on the MF. You knew exactly what you were up to with that little stunt.

As for the "vested interest" comment. Chances are your up to some snide little evidence gathering plot with Heaton, but once again, I'll play along with your game. You really will have to ask Heaton what it was as I don't know. I'm as curious as you are to know what his vested interest was. Heaton made the comment while sat next to someone on this forum during a game last season. This person then told me.

OK Jim' date=' I'll play along with your little goading game. The shithouse comment was aimed at you for posting that Google link on the MF. You knew exactly what you were up to with that little stunt.

As for the "vested interest" comment. Chances are your up to some snide little evidence gathering plot with Heaton, but once again, I'll play along with your game. You really will have to ask Heaton what it was as I don't know. I'm as curious as you are to know what his vested interest was. Heaton made the comment while sat next to someone on this forum during a game last season. This person then told me.[/quote']

I thought his name was Andy. At least have the fuckng decency to call a lad by his name.

Guest ShoePiss
That may lead to an unwanted death. By suicide.

Yeah I forgot about innocent bystanders being subjected to such fuckwittery. maybe they could meet in a back room so no one else has to watch?

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
OK Jim' date=' I'll play along with your little goading game. The shithouse comment was aimed at you for posting that Google link on the MF. You knew exactly what you were up to with that little stunt.

As for the "vested interest" comment. Chances are your up to some snide little evidence gathering plot with Heaton, but once again, I'll play along with your game. You really will have to ask Heaton what it was as I don't know. I'm as curious as you are to know what his vested interest was. Heaton made the comment while sat next to someone on this forum during a game last season. This person then told me.[/quote']

Ted was actually sat infront of me, not beside me, as i'd given him a ticket, so I suggest you get your facts straight you petty, no-mark, shithouse.