You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Todays games

James Dean

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an ace game. I remember being gutted that PSV didn't win it and that we'd have to face Milan in the final.

They was far an away the best team that night. All I can remember is topping the ale up from the previous night and sitting off thinking "Are we really in the European Cup final?"

For an ex-red, Jim Beglin is one cunt of a whopper.

Damn right. Beglin is a weapon.

Always had him down as a bit of an arsehole.

It wasn't just ITV, the whole british media seemed to be deluding themselves that Spurs had a chance to turn this tie around! Been pissing me off all week!

"The wonderful atmosphere at 'The Lane'"

"Get an early goal or maybe two up at half time"

"Look what happened at the San Siro"

"Not the greatest Real side, they have a poor record against English teams"

BLah Blah Blah de bloody Blah!

I thought that myself this week - yeah, they've been shite against English clubs in recent years. Oh hang on though, there was that game they had quite recently when they absolutely twatted an English side 4-0. Wish I could remember who that was against. Good job it wasn't Spurs though, because they're still in with a real chance in this tie.

ITV - it's not the fucking X Factor, stop trying to make out that it is.

Michel Platini - see above.

Guest TK-421

It's a joke. I was laughing at the double page spreads in the Evening Standards talking up Spurs' chances of pulling off a miracle. I laughed even more when they blamed Gomes for "undoing all of the good work of the first 45 minutes"!

This 'Soccer Saturday' * stream is entertaining, they all sound like something's askew with their false teeth;

"He'sh been shent off, another dishmishal to hish name"

Like a meeting of the Steve McClaren fan club.

Shmall thingsh etc...

*Shocker Shaterday ha ha ha!