You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate your local chippy

Sugar Ape

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Great thing about my fave chip shop (Rowes in Stevenage) is apart from the best fish and chips ever...in boxes.....they tell you when they are trying to make chips out of new spuds (July-August) usually.......some like em but for me they look and taste like fag butts collected from a urinal!

So thumbs up for that.....nothing worse than ordering your fish and chips and you have those greasy little buggers staring at yeh! Yuk!

We have had this chat before but you will never find a finer Fish and Chips.

Damn. I scrolled all the way back, Anny, hoping you were going to tell me about some place in Scotland. Like the proverbial rocking horse shit

Damn. I scrolled all the way back, Anny, hoping you were going to tell me about some place in Scotland. Like the proverbial rocking horse shit

Scotland is crazy.  I was there a few years back and we asked for a cheeseburger and chips and they brought out chips, with grated cheese beside it and some battered burger thing with no bap.

• 1 year later...

Gravy on chips is ridiculous, especially that powdered shit they sell in chipies. That said, vinegar is also the preserve of peadophiles. EDIT: Oh, and mushy peas? What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with you?

This post isn't going to go down well, is it?

Christ, I wish I'd never bumped this now. I'd forgotten how much of a depraved lunatic you were. You're a bad, bad man.

Live in Surrey now so the chippies (not chippers - wtf?) are invariably shite. But then I grew up with pangy's in tower hill so nothing compares to that really. Fish cakes the size of shot puts and the best curry from a chippy ever.

You'd need a wheelbarrow to get your chips home,nice chippy in its day.

• 2 years later...
On 5/10/2014 at 12:28 PM, Guest Numero Veinticinco said:

Gravy on chips is ridiculous, especially that powdered shit they sell in chipies. That said, vinegar is also the preserve of peadophiles. EDIT: Oh, and mushy peas? What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with you?

Hide contents

This post isn't going to go down well, is it?

Worst post in forum history? I think so.

• Upvote 7