You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate your local chippy

Sugar Ape

When we do have a chippy tea, she'll say stuff about certain chippies like.....they do nice curry sauce there or they have lovely mushy peas there. And am like, fuck off, I don't care, the chips are shit, we're not going there. 

If its the mushy peas shop and I want 3 litres of mushy peas, then maybe, but I don't, I want fucking nice chips. 

• 11 months later...
On 10/05/2014 at 12:28, Guest Numero Veinticinco said:

Gravy on chips is ridiculous, especially that powdered shit they sell in chipies. That said, vinegar is also the preserve of peadophiles. EDIT: Oh, and mushy peas? What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with you?

Reveal hidden contents

Your yearly reminder that Jeffrey Epstein learned everything he knows from NV. 

Anyway…

62E2B772-7D7C-4D0B-8F73-E2652C19CD57.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

How we all feeling about cod being taken off the menu due to Brexit?

I don't mind Haddock, but Pollock can fucking do one.

NB: I don't eat F&C down here as the weird cunts leave the skin on, fucking freaks.

Haddock rules the fish and chip roost around here. Cod is for those just passing through.

Pollock rhymes with bollock which what any fish fryer worth his/her salt would be kicked in if they tried serving it. 

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You weighed your chips?

I respect that. 

Ha...been on a diet since start of year.

Lost nigh on 5st....so the weighing is necessary as only been having them as a treat maybe once a fortnight and we share bag with the lad.

It all started when ordered 3 bags and ended up with loads (and i mean loads left over)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ha...been on a diet since start of year.

Lost nigh on 5st....so the weighing is necessary as only been having them as a treat maybe once a fortnight and we share bag with the lad.

It all started when ordered 3 bags and ended up with loads (and i mean loads left over)

5 stone? Fucking hell, mate; congratulations that’s a hell of an accomplishment. Keto? Lots of people losing bulk weight seem to go down that route. 

Want some chips now. 

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

5 stone? Fucking hell, mate; congratulations that’s a hell of an accomplishment. Keto? Lots of people losing bulk weight seem to go down that route. 

Want some chips now. 

Just ate less shite and moved more...a lot more....for example ran 125k in April.

Average about 14,000 steps per day...bit of weight lifting as well 3 times a week - nothing heavy, just dumbells and a barbell at home.

Some days especially early on i would only have one meal a day, often chicken breast fillets with broccoli and other veg....or cod loin fillets with a sweet potato and veg.

Fair amount of eggs has been a big part of it....oats as well...

Tried to ensure protein high and cut out totally shite like cakes, chocolate, biscuits etc....only drank water (until pubs opened)

Was 16st 9lbs on new years day measuring 45 inches round belly button.

11st 11lbs today and 34.5 inches round belly button.

Feels a lot better.

Chips on Friday for me this week - and plenty of them as well!

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

How we all feeling about cod being taken off the menu due to Brexit?

I don't mind Haddock, but Pollock can fucking do one.

NB: I don't eat F&C down here as the weird cunts leave the skin on, fucking freaks.

Haddock's better anyway.