You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How the hell can Prince - one of the greatest musical geniuses of all time in any genre - be a guilty pleasure? He plays everything to a fucking ridiculously high standard, writes, produces, choreographs, directs and is insanely prolific. No-one should feel even vaguely guilty about loving Prince. He is music.

This is how i feel too. But i've been mocked in the past for it. Next time im calling you in to fight my corner. And by my corner i mean our corner. And by our corner i mean music's corner

This is how i feel too. But i've been mocked in the past for it. Next time im calling you in to fight my corner. And by my corner i mean our corner. And by our corner i mean music's corner

Mocked for liking Prince? Seriously? You do know the opinions of people without ears don't count in any discussion about music, don't you?

All 4 one - I swear.

Check out this version of them singing it live on Sunrise in 2010. Fucking ace, I would have been happy all day if I caught this before going to work. Get onto the fella dancing in the window behind them as well. At 7.40 in the morining.

[YOUTUBE]sc4fy0Y2EdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mocked for liking Prince? Seriously? You do know the opinions of people without ears don't count in any discussion about music, don't you?

Thats insane, Prince is simply a genius.

Speaking of musical guilty pleasures I'm sorting my iTunes library and amongst the guilty pleasures we have:

Justin Trousersnake - whats goes around

" " w/Ciara - love, sex and magic (song is sexy)

Mumford and sons - few tracks from the album

Black eyed peas - meet me halfway

Blur - the universal (reminds me of NYE 96)

Thats insane, Prince is simply a genius.

Speaking of musical guilty pleasures I'm sorting my iTunes library and amongst the guilty pleasures we have:

Justin Trousersnake - whats goes around

" " w/Ciara - love, sex and magic (song is sexy)

Mumford and sons - few tracks from the album

Black eyed peas - meet me halfway

Blur - the universal (reminds me of NYE 96)

That first Trouser Snake album is fucking amazing; tune after tune after tune on there. The Neptunes (who were probably the most credible and talented production team in the world at that time) wrote it for Michael Jackson as a massive come back record, but he knocked it back. So they offered it to JT who of course snatched their hands off and threw a couple of Timbaland tunes on there too for good measure. It is one of my favourite pop albums of all time.

I must admit though that I'd kill to hear an MJ version of some of those tunes.

I used to throw this on as a slightly tongue in cheek end of the night tune when I played out at university. Everyone would go fucking mental for it in their ecstatic chemically enhanced state.

Take That - Sure

[YOUTUBE]C6sw2zL6BwU[/YOUTUBE]