Quantcast
Lucas - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

More trophies at Liverpool > better player?

Never really realised how good such luminaries like Traore, Diouf, Charlie Adam, Murphy, Kewell etc etc etc etc actually were. All played a part in trophy winning sides. I’ve got this all wrong. 

It was just a cheap dig to be honest. We’ve had some great players that haven’t won anything recently.  I definitely wasn’t saying that winning trophies equates to being a good player though.  I can’t really understand how you’ve taken that from reading that post.  I was saying that he was here for 10 years and won fuck all as we progressively got worse and he seemed to play more and more.  Again it was a cheap dig because that obviously wasn’t his fault.

None of this means he wasn’t shite though.  And with shite players you tend not to win things.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

It should be pointed out that during Lucas' time here, Steven Gerrard won just as many trophies as he did.

The classic fire shots at Gerrard technique.  An old favourite of the deluded Lucas fans.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

The classic fire shots at Gerrard technique.  An old favourite of the deluded Lucas fans.

During that same time Arbeloa actually won more -- which seems weird.