You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

thanks Jim MM, i think 'you'll never walk alone' should be honoured ring through and it doesnt seem to at all. hodgson needed time. i am ashamed at the boo boys and treatment given to a real pro of a manager. i am really worried he will make the majority of the fans eat their words saturday! fergie got 4 years to sort out man united and roy only got a few months..

No worries. Sorry about the typos, I have a touch of dyslexia and get 't's and 'd's confused.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Jim MM, i think 'you'll never walk alone' should be honoured ring through and it doesnt seem to at all. hodgson needed time. i am ashamed at the boo boys and treatment given to a real pro of a manager. i am really worried he will make the majority of the fans eat their words saturday! fergie got 4 years to sort out man united and roy only got a few months..

Hi Woy!

I think you need to sit down, breathe and look at this photograph of a hot, naked lady that is right up your "stweet".

barn-owl-02.jpg

"Phwoar!"

36 years of experience all over europe. fulham consistently midtable despite him taking over in a pwecawious position when he took over.... euwopa league final with them and now getting results with baggies.. we should have given him more time

36 years of experience all over europe. fulham consistently midtable despite him taking over in a pwecawious position when he took over.... euwopa league final with them and now getting results with baggies.. we should have given him more time

Of course, it's been staring us in the face for two months now.

Don't replace Kenny with a resurgent Rafa.

Bring back WOY!!!

And so the mission of my thread is accomplished.

well unrighteous i am none of the things you claim i am. i am a pool fan who happens to think that Roy should have been treted better than he was and i thought he was the most consistent manager in the premier leage for the few years before he got the job. the normality of giving a guy 6 months for a job and writing him off as rubbish is v frustrating and disappointing. i was also ashamed when konchesky was jeered off the field v wolves and the scape goat that he and poulsen were made into.. it goes against all i think being a red should signify...

consistent in the premiership?

relegating blackburn

getting fulham 7th

following year doing shite in the league with fulham

fluking their way to a Euro final with barely winning any matches

giving Liverpool their worst start in 50 years

Roy's tenure is akin to the William Hague's handling of the Libya Crisis, all ego no substance. Everybody look at me, I know everything, I understand nothing and relate to no one.

My methods have translated from the Opposition Leader to a place just under Mr Camerons Scrotum. Uncanny.

I fancy Roy to do us.

You can smell it coming from a mile off.

Of course you do. You're his biggest fan aren't you?

Hodgson on the other hand is coming in knowing what he's getting himself in for, and I'd like to think he's coming here because he thinks he can do a job and honestly, I'm impressed.

He's buying safe players for testing times, he's not investing money in injury prone Italian Midfielders for example, he's going with what he knows.

Which is what we need now, as a footballing side.

In Hodgson I trust..

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/blogs/antynwa/28-doom-gloom-board-room-hope-guidance-dressing-room.html

Hahaha.

Edited by RSM

At whatever bar the piss artist formerly known as mypost is propping up?

(BTW, nothing against Woy myself, just agree he's a tres, tres average plodder)

Haha.

Stevie is hardly going to come out and slag off the guy he was rumored to back for the job.

i cant believe the hatred towards a man who came in during difficult circumstances with an average squad handed to him by the faltering Rafa and the takeover and administration issues. He should have gotten more time and respect. A man with 36 years experience in football management. I am afraid to say the decision to sack him will come back to haunt us this weekend. He has done a fine job at west brom since he went there and will keep them up,,,

YOU IS FUNNY !!!!!

We're supposed to be the bastards being mean to him, you're trying to defend him remember...