You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And begged for a banana to sober you up at Upton park. 

Hope the little one is all good lad 

All good mate! She’s an absolute belter. 

6 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Is that an euphemism or did he actually want a phallus-shaped tropical fruit?

Came straight from a band rehearsal to meet a few of the lads off here at a TSOP away at Upton Park. Had a banana in my pocket (“that’s what she said“) left over from rehearsals and ate it on the walk from the pub to the ground as I was bloody starving and had a few ales in the lead up. 

Blew stigs mind at the time at this banana suddenly appearing, although he remembers me being really, really short so don’t take his word for it!!

Quality day out, shame about the match. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Juniper said:

All good mate! She’s an absolute belter. 

Came straight from a band rehearsal to meet a few of the lads off here at a TSOP away at Upton Park. Had a banana in my pocket (“that’s what she said“) left over from rehearsals and ate it on the walk from the pub to the ground as I was bloody starving and had a few ales in the lead up. 

Blew stigs mind at the time at this banana suddenly appearing, although he remembers me being really, really short so don’t take his word for it!!

Quality day out, shame about the match. 

Mate I don't remember it being in your pocket, I thought you'd bought it from a fruit stall. I just looked at you and you were chowing down a banana, Turdseye was pulling his pants up in the street and Dan was still rattled from the abuse about his kids names. Very surreal moment in time that was. 

God knows why I always think you're short because you aren't at all. Shorter than me though. 

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate I don't remember it being in your pocket, I thought you'd bought it from a fruit stall. I just looked at you and you were chowing down a banana, Turdseye was pulling his pants up in the street and Dan was still rattled from the abuse about his kids names. Very surreal moment in time that was. 

God knows why I always think you're short because you aren't at all. Shorter than me though. 

Haha it’s all good. Everyone was short compared to Dan that day. 

Nothing will top me and Turdseye getting locked out the ground at half time after he ‘arranged‘ us to be allowed to go for a smoke, him turning to me saying along the lines of “shame about the loss (it was 1-1 at that point) shall we go get a Kebab and meet the others?” thinking the match had ended - and the service door had slammed shut on us. 

After spending ages talking the stewards the other side of the service door into letting us back in and convincing Turdseye there was still another half to go I seriously considered going for a job as a hostage negotiator in the days after.

Great day, shame about the loss

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Haha it’s all good. Everyone was short compared to Dan that day. 

Nothing will top me and Turdseye getting locked out the ground at half time after he ‘arranged‘ us to be allowed to go for a smoke, him turning to me saying along the lines of “shame about the loss (it was 1-1 at that point) shall we go get a Kebab and meet the others?” thinking the match had ended - and the service door had slammed shut on us. 

After spending ages talking the stewards into letting us back in and convincing Turdseye there was still another half to go I seriously considered going for a job as a hostage negotiator in the days after.

Great day, shame about the loss

He came up to me after I'd waited at the bar and went "we off then?" at half time. I gave his pint away to some random fella. Maniac. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He came up to me after I'd waited at the bar and went "we off then?" at half time. I gave his pint away to some random fella. Maniac. 

Ha!

Think I met him just after that then as I’d nipped for a half time piss before bumping into him.

• 4 months later...