You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

Longer than this log-in registered. I was Brendan for a while until Dave or someone banned me for being too ace or something.

So ages really.

I usually posted on 6cm

either that or acting like a cunt with a superiority complex that adored a fat conman

About 2 years. As my date joined states.

I remember talking to a mate in work about why Kev Seed had vanished off Radio City. So we decided to google it.

A couple of hits down and there was a link to a thread on here about how Mr Seed bangs brassers and let's them snort beak off his cock.

I joined the same day.

• Upvote 1

I really must take issue with you about the "adoring a fat conman" bit

yeah,you should do that sometime...it'd be nice seeing you getting another "*thread-raping"..afterall,it is the reason why you ended up here in the first place

*© Brendan 2007

Guest davelfc

After leaving the offal I spent a fair amount of time on the Anfield Shrine and RAWK. The Shrine closed and RAWK went a little strange so I joined here in 2004.

There was a problem with my password and I had to create davelfc1 for a year or two so until eventually it was solved and I've been here ever since.

For the first few years I don't think I posted that often at all.

I used to read Dave's snippets on Teletext (Teletext!!!) and he mentioned he was starting the website and forum so I decided to check it out. There were two posts - one by Dave and another by Chris - as it was the first day of the forum. I didn't post for a couple of weeks or so and I initially posted relatively infrequently (every few days or so). However I was in at the start.

A mate of a mate has an article published but there was some problems to me accessing it in work. Then my mate sent me a link to it on the ff as someone had posted it.

That was back in about 2003. I would then occasionally lurk unregistered. Then about 2005 I started to lurk a bit more. Then around October 2006 I thought fuck it, work is really boring at the moment and tried to register, but it took Dave a while to activate it.

Got my registered in Dec 2006, then barely posted till about Feb or March.

I'm about nowhere as much as I use to be. At one point the forum took up hours per day. Now I can't even say it's an everyday thing. Work and life just got busy.

I still remember Dave's first post. Went something like "Hi. I'm Dave and am looking for friends to chat about football. Is there anybody out there?"

In those days you'd make a post and check three days later to see if anyone else had posted.

I was having a pre-match pint with Dancing Dave, an internet legend, about 10 years ago.

He told me TLW was a crap site that was over critical of the Reds, run by a guy called Dave Usher.

On the way to the match we bumped into Dave Usher and Dancer dropped him £50 to help maintain the site.

I asked “Why?” given what he’d previously said.

DD replied: His hearts in the right place.

Lurked for a few years and joined the day I first watched Seven.