You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, TheBitch said:

You get your first long service gift at 15 years. 

Don't hold your breath TB , 3 months on and not even a Tony Warner keyring.

Trying to remember how I started on here , vaguely remember spotting the fanzine in WH Smiths and getting hooked. One of my first memories is the Salif Diao ' New sheriff ' cover.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Don't hold your breath TB , 3 months on and not even a Tony Warner keyring.

Trying to remember how I started on here , vaguely remember spotting the fanzine in WH Smiths and getting hooked. One of my first memories is the Salif Diao ' New sheriff ' cover.

Was trying to remember if the fanzine or the forum were first for me joining and I genuinely can't.

• Upvote 1

Fanzine in Smith's for me too. Trials and tribulations of life at the pit. I used to come on the site before it had a forum (I think) as I'd developed an almost autistic fascination with the reserves and who would be the 'next big thing' and Dave used to do player profiles.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fanzine in Smith's for me too. Trials and tribulations of life at the pit. I used to come on the site before it had a forum (I think) as I'd developed an almost autistic fascination with the reserves and who would be the 'next big thing' and Dave used to do player profiles.

Ha ha , like Diana Ross I'm still waiting for The Hamdog's breakthrough into the first team.

Just remembered ' The Everton Way ' April Fool as a work of genius.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I was looking at these the other day actually. Id honesty forgotten lots of players, like Andy Nicholas and Leon Noel. I mean i guess they were hardly brilliant prospects but still. They were quite familiar names 20 years ago.

I was about when Zak Whitbread was an U17 i know that. Also, does anyone remember when it was hat the site got hacked one night by a load of Utd fans? Pretty sure it was hacked but may have just had a load on the forums.

Also, some fantastic pictures of officials taken by Dave.

https://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/classic/academy/academyarchive/u17profiles01/zakwhitbread.html

u17crewe2.jpeg

u17boro1.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 02/01/2021 at 15:00, Kevin D said:

I think myself, you, Alex(Woo) and JohnnyH all swaggered in at the same 07-08 time.

Must have been a mass banning on Rawk/TAW/RAOTL.

Joined in 2006 I think it was round about the time RAOTL kicked everyone off.