You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

12 hours ago, The-Sir said:

Quite literally half my life. Not sure how I ended up here, think I started off buying the physical fanzines from WH Smith in Lime St during Rafa's first year, before moving onto the harder stuff on the GF with all of you bellends a couple of years later. 

Mostly a lurker these days, some say I was never the same after I came back from the dead. 

Oi, aren't you supposed to be dead.

8 hours ago, alles ist gut said:

Are we allowed to mention hockey yet?

I did and then DT signed up for a Toronto Maple Leaf forum asking football questions.

We then moved on to seal clubbing and it got testy.

Was told once to go fuck an elk. Which was inaccurate as where I lived at the time caribou where plentiful and not an elk to be seen. 

19 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I did and then DT signed up for a Toronto Maple Leaf forum asking football questions.

We then moved on to seal clubbing and it got testy.

Was told once to go fuck an elk. Which was inaccurate as where I lived at the time caribou where plentiful and not an elk to be seen. 

Not the worst thing in the world 

Eleven years. My first post was FF on the GF. Baptism of fire...I deserved the shit I got....but I liked the banter and the fact that it was very active.

I mostly lurk nowadays. I can't be arsed with the personal stuff that is rife on here. Although there are so many posters whose content I like to read.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

I mostly lurk nowadays. I can't be arsed with the personal stuff that is rife on here. Although there are so many posters whose content I like to read

We’re gonna need you to list all the posters you don’t like to read. Preferably with reasons why you think they’re all proper cunts.