You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

I was having a pre-match pint with Dancing Dave, an internet legend, about 10 years ago.

He told me TLW was a crap site that was over critical of the Reds, run by a guy called Dave Usher.

On the way to the match we bumped into Dave Usher and Dancer dropped him £50 to help maintain the site.

I asked “Why?” given what he’d previously said.

DD replied: His hearts in the right place.

Lurked for a few years and joined the day I first watched Seven.

He was some character god rest his soul..used to piss myself at some of his wind ups on here.

I used to read Dave's snippets on Teletext (Teletext!!!) and he mentioned he was starting the website and forum so I decided to check it out. There were two posts - one by Dave and another by Chris - as it was the first day of the forum. I didn't post for a couple of weeks or so and I initially posted relatively infrequently (every few days or so). However I was in at the start.
I too got here through page 474 I think on teletext.

been posting on here a few weeks now it's a massive improvement on some of the sites I'v been on tbh.

After leaving the offal I spent a fair amount of time on the Anfield Shrine and RAWK. The Shrine closed and RAWK went a little strange so I joined here in 2004.

There was a problem with my password and I had to create davelfc1 for a year or two so until eventually it was solved and I've been here ever since.

For the first few years I don't think I posted that often at all.

RAWK is the worst site I'v ever been on looked at it for a couple of days when I was first looking for a replacement for the offal, it's difficult to use and full of retards.

• 9 years later...

17 years. My original account from 2003 was ‘accidentally’ deleted when Dave updated the forum along with the original Moshchops (where is he nowadays) and I think Zeke’s original handle.

Most tedious cunts since I’ve been here. 
Stig
Cardie
Stig

Major Tom

Stig

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

17 years. My original account from 2003 was ‘accidentally’ deleted when Dave updated the forum along with the original Moshchops (where is he nowadays) and I think Zeke’s original handle.

Stig
Cardie
Stig

Major Tom

Stig

Bit harsh on Cardie and Major Tom.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Stig
Cardie
Stig

Major Tom

Stig

You forgot to mention Stig, again.

Silly boy. 

On 24/03/2011 at 09:13, Magic Sponge said:

About 2 years. As my date joined states.

I remember talking to a mate in work about why Kev Seed had vanished off Radio City. So we decided to google it.

A couple of hits down and there was a link to a thread on here about how Mr Seed bangs brassers and let's them snort beak off his cock.

I joined the same day.

On 25/03/2011 at 08:11, AVEEZ said:

Since 04...

One of my fondest memories of that time, was my uncle ringing me and telling me that a particular poster was my cousin, imagine my suprise.... I had just called him a cunt!

Happy Days indeed.

Top drawer.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Stig
Cardie
Stig

Major Tom

Stig

Still sucking your fellas cock I see. 

Quite literally half my life. Not sure how I ended up here, think I started off buying the physical fanzines from WH Smith in Lime St during Rafa's first year, before moving onto the harder stuff on the GF with all of you bellends a couple of years later. 

Mostly a lurker these days, some say I was never the same after I came back from the dead. 

• Upvote 9

On 25/03/2011 at 16:47, Plewggs said:

I was having a pre-match pint with Dancing Dave, an internet legend, about 10 years ago.

He told me TLW was a crap site that was over critical of the Reds, run by a guy called Dave Usher.

On the way to the match we bumped into Dave Usher and Dancer dropped him £50 to help maintain the site.

I asked “Why?” given what he’d previously said.

DD replied: His hearts in the right place.

Lurked for a few years and joined the day I first watched Seven.

Dancing Dave - remember he used to refer to TLW as a comic book. He passed away awhile ago but there some epic threads involving him. 

saturday_shopper (destroyer of worlds) was incredible as well. 

Some proper loons back in the day.