You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long have you ben riding the

bri

Lurked for about 3 months, then joined 2 years ago next month, went gold on New Years Eve 2009. All because the bastards at that other forum didn't send me an email confirming registration. Fuck 'em. I would have been banned by now anyway for maintaining a stance befitting the Swiss.

2 years. Prior to that I was posting on Est1892. It was a little slow on there, so I tried my luck over here. Not long after posting my first post on here, there were about 15 replies. They were nearly all abusive. I thought this place is active and the banter is good- that'll do. These are the only forums I use.

I don't post very frequently - but I love reading the discussions, particularly the GF.

Three years 2 months. A month longer that the Fuge. I set his trend. True, that.

Used to post on the offal but kept getting banned for having an opinion so fucked it off and trawled the net for something better. First thing that attracted me to this place was the sweariness and the torrents of abuse. Marvellous stuff. Took me a little while to realise there are a lot of intelligent people on here but by then I'd pissed most of them off and some of them never got over it. Still love the place though and most of the members are pretty ace.