You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Read your last sentence again. And you still maintain you're not looking at him through rose tinted specs?

3 fucking LFC managers, whether you like it or not, havent thought him good enough to be a regular on the bench never mind getting the odd few minutes for the club. 3 fucking managers! 3 fucking managers who'll know about football than you or I for that matter if we live to be 100.

Seriously, take them specs off and ask yourself, do players get 'written off' for doing fuck all wrong?

They get fucked off because they aint good enough.

Im prepared to accept it. You, apparently, arent.

Pacheco is a fucking boss player. :whatever:

3 fucking LFC managers

That's bollocks.

Rafa rated him and played him a couple of times as sub but circumstance (our general shitty form) and his age always meant that Dani wouldn't be a regular player under Rafa during his tenure.

Roy Hodgson? I really couldn't give two shits about his assesment on players.

Kenny is the first manager that has decided that Pacheco is not ready yet. Hence whay he's on loan and not been sold.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't use whats going on at Norwich as a barometer of anything. Its too late in the year to expect a player to come in and settle in immediately. He had a great first game but hes been crap since then. That could be as much to do with Norwich and their playing style as anything.

He should have been out on loan from Day 1 of the season. He should be next year, see how he does. If he hasn't impressed after that. Then send him on his way.

Guest San Don
3 fucking LFC managers

That's bollocks.

Rafa rated him and played him a couple of times as sub but circumstance (our general shitty form) and his age always meant that Dani wouldn't be a regular player under Rafa during his tenure.

Roy Hodgson? I really couldn't give two shits about his assesment on players.

Kenny is the first manager that has decided that Pacheco is not ready yet. Hence whay he's on loan and not been sold.

Is it fuck bollocks. It's the reality of the matter.

If he was good enough, he'd have played. Just like certain other players have in the past but dont let that simple fact blind you.

The King isnt the first manager to decide that pacheco isnt ready. He's the 3rd Liverpool manager, not matter what you or I think of hodgson.

Do we count the Norwich manager in this now or is he just unfit for the championship is the latest excuse?

Guest San Don
He's started 3 out of 4 games, what are you yapping on about?

Didnt start the last one got hooked in the previous one. What are you yapping at?

Guest PurpleNose
Hasn't he been subbed after the hour mark in all 3 games?

suggests his fitness levels aren't up to it?

Hardly surprising considering the lack of football he's had previously.

Genuinely don't understand (this isn't aimed at you) people already writing off his career, and making judgements based on three games.

Hardly surprising considering the lack of football he's had previously.

Genuinely don't understand (this isn't aimed at you) people already writing off his career, and making judgements based on three games.

It's not just the games that people are judging him on. There's huge concerns about his attitude. He's never going to make it without the right mentality.

Didnt start the last one got hooked in the previous one. What are you yapping at?

So you expect him to play 90 minutes every game, even though he hadn't played a full professional game of football before joining them?

Her didn't start the last one because he had already played on Tuesday and they've got another big game on Thursday vs Ipswich.

And only 1 decent performance out of those 3 games. Do the maths

He was nowhere near being Norwich's worst player in the other 2 games, you probably didn't even watch the games.

Pacheco closed down a Watford player in the away game which meant Holt was free to pass the ball to Vokes who scored. Against Swansea he was probably their biggest threat behind Holt and was the only player who was actually trying to do something and it's not like many teams actually go to Swansea and get something, just look at their home record.

Guest PurpleNose
It's not just the games that people are judging him on. There's huge concerns about his attitude. He's never going to make it without the right mentality.

What are these concerns based on?

So you expect him to play 90 minutes every game, even though he hadn't played a full professional game of football before joining them?

Her didn't start the last one because he had already played on Tuesday and they've got another big game on Thursday vs Ipswich.

He was nowhere near being Norwich's worst player in the other 2 games, you probably didn't even watch the games.

Pacheco closed down a Watford player in the away game which meant Holt was free to pass the ball to Vokes who scored. Against Swansea he was probably their biggest threat behind Holt and was the only player who was actually trying to do something and it's not like many teams actually go to Swansea and get something, just look at their home record.

He posed virtually no threat in the Watford and Swansea games. To be fair I was at the Liberty Stadium for the Swansea-Norwich game and aside from his shot in the first minute he was totally anonymous; in fact he lost the ball almost every time he had it.

There's every chance Paul Lambert chose to rest him last night with the Ipswich game coming up; i'm just saying he's not exactly lighting the place up.

He posed virtually no threat in the Watford and Swansea games. To be fair I was at the Liberty Stadium for the Swansea-Norwich game and aside from his shot in the first minute he was totally anonymous; in fact he lost the ball almost every time he had it.

There's every chance Paul Lambert chose to rest him last night with the Ipswich game coming up; i'm just saying he's not exactly lighting the place up.

He also set up Grant Holt for a free header in the 6 yard box, had Holt scored that then everyone would be talking about how good he is.

The Liberty is one of the hardest grounds for teams to go to in the championship this season, I don't see why you expected Pacheco to control the game and win the game for Norwich.

All I'm saying is, since he's been there he's started more games than Lansbury, which says a lot about how good he is, considering Lansbury was Watford's best player last season along with Graham and has been at Norwich since November.

What's wrong with his temperament?

He always works hard from what I've seen. And I've seen him play loads.

What are these concerns based on?

Look, by no means am i claiming to be "ITK" or anythng like that. However alot of people i've spoken to about Pacheco have claimed he has a bad attitude towards training.

I'm not writing the lad off but you can only go by what you see; and i've not seen much more than a promising reserve team player who goes missing too often.

He also set up Grant Holt for a free header in the 6 yard box, had Holt scored that then everyone would be talking about how good he is.

The Liberty is one of the hardest grounds for teams to go to in the championship this season, I don't see why you expected Pacheco to control the game and win the game for Norwich.

All I'm saying is, since he's been there he's started more games than Lansbury, which says a lot about how good he is, considering Lansbury was Watford's best player last season along with Graham and has been at Norwich since November.

It was a decent delivery from the free kick I admit.

I've never mentioned that i expected him to control the game, you're putting words in my mouth there. What I did expect was for him to get on the ball and instigate attacks. Norwich saw alot of the game in the second half; they were two goals down, yet the manager saw fit to remove Pacheco from the game because he was totally anonymous.

Lansbury plays in a different position to Pacheco so that's not really a valid comparison.

Big decisions from all concerned at the club regards Danny's future in the summer. The lad must be wondering where his future lies when he knows he hasn't made any impact into the first team even in such a poor season as this. At the same time looking over his shoulder at the young lads emerging and looking quality.

It's not fair to judge him at Norwich as he hasn't been there 2 minutes. I feel sorry for the lad in some ways as I would have preferred him to have been given a run of games to see if he could kick on with more confidence and be a genuine replacement for Benayoun as Joe Cole is only here for the pie and mash.

I think Dan will leave in the summer probably back to Spain. He will want to go and the club won't stand in his way and he'll leave with all our best wishes.

Still a shame though

It was a decent delivery from the free kick I admit.

I've never mentioned that i expected him to control the game, you're putting words in my mouth there. What I did expect was for him to get on the ball and instigate attacks. Norwich saw alot of the game in the second half; they were two goals down, yet the manager saw fit to remove Pacheco from the game because he was totally anonymous.

Lansbury plays in a different position to Pacheco so that's not really a valid comparison.

I'm just wondering what you expect him to do, he's hardly going to change the momentum of the game on his own is he? I know he was sloppy on the ball at times, but so were the rest of the Norwich team, it's what happens at the Liberty because Swansea play such an aggressive game.

Pacheco was removed, IMO, because he doesn't yet have the fitness to play 90 minutes a week, it's all well and good training and playing for the ressies but you'll never get the 90 minutes match fitness that way, especially playing for a team like Norwich who play at 100mph.

So we're to write him off after 3 games are we, when hes joined them with only 8 games left in their season.

Ideally speaking Norwich should give us some sort of indication if he can make it. But anyone that thinks 8 games at the tail end of a Championship season is a fair chance is kidding themselves. A full season on loan was what he needed.