You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After beating City, its unbelievable how confident you lot suddenly has become and really think you are a top team. I saw a team that approached the game like a small team and defended for their lives at the Emirates and when they got the draw celebrated like you actually achieved something.

Yeah, because you lot would never do that.

[YOUTUBE]T8hPNWnqbN4[/YOUTUBE]

I have no idea why you come and post on a Liverpool forum if we are such a small team. Do you go on Wigan forums too? You know exactly why we have had a bad season. A combination of a clueless manager and being owned by yank sharks. You have the first one and we will have to wait and see if you have just got the second. We don't have to mention the fact that we have won more European cups than you, we can leave that to Villa and Nottingham Forest. We are a bigger club than you will ever be. I can't really see that changing.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offcourse you are improving...you were fighting relegation earlier this season and is now a midtable team. Do you really think you will attract players who can help you challenge for the league next season while playing Europa League?

And your lost obsession with "the king" sounds just like Newcastle fans obsession with geordie manager. You really are deluded if you think you gonna challenge for the league next season. you are miles behind. And I hate to break it to you, but these yanks aint better than the earlier ones. They bought you cause you were cheap and is after making quick buck. Remind me where the stadium talk is going?

I never said we would be challenging for the league next season did i lad? But i know for a fact we will finish above Arsenal. Only time will tell as far as our owners are concerned but i seriously doubt it, if they were walking arround with a dead squirrel (or maybe squeasant) on their head i would be worried.

The king is a legend as a player and as a manager, he has won the league with 2 different clubs and is Red to the bone. If you had a manager like that maybe you wouldnt be on here chatting shit because you would probably be top of the league about now.

History is one thing, then there's the reality of the presence. torres said its good to come to a big club when he left Liverpool and went to chelsea. No player would choose Liverpool ahead of Arsenal....thats the reality

History is one thing, then there's the reality of the presence. torres said its good to come to a big club when he left Liverpool and went to chelsea. No player would choose Liverpool ahead of Arsenal....thats the reality

Yeah like you are going to try and buy a player!

For money, who is not 12, and costs 5 million pounds!

It must really piss you off to see quality young English talent breaking into our team, uncompromised by the cold hands of Wenger. While your oh so exciting and hyped up as a youth team unfulfill their potential. Step aside arsenal, we are going to show you how to win shit with kids whilst playing beautiful football.

And your lost obsession with "the king" sounds just like Newcastle fans obsession with geordie manager. You really are deluded if you think you gonna challenge for the league next season. you are miles behind.

Since Kenny came here he has got 24 points from 10 matches. In the same time Wenger has got 17 points from 10 matches. In that time we played all the teams in the top four. We beat three of them and drew against your shower of fannies. You played one against the top four and you were dry bummed by the mancs. I am more than happy for you to underestimate us, but you can't peddle your misguided shite on a Liverpool forum and not expect to get shot down, when you are quite obviously talking out of your Wenger.

Great example. Ashley Cole probably agrees with him. Your best player has been wiggling his arse in Barcelona's direction for the past few years, but that will now stop as they have realised that he isn't that good after all.

In all fairness to Abs, he is a young poster and we are being a bit unfair expecting him to post intelligent, fair minded thoughts at his age!

I think we need to give him a couple of years before we start to judge him, just let him post freely, without the restrictions that we have (lets be honest we can be quite direct and to the point), wheareas Abs likes to waffle and talk around the point, until he eventually makes one after about ten pages or so!

But he is young!

offcourse you are improving...you were fighting relegation earlier this season and is now a midtable team. Do you really think you will attract players who can help you challenge for the league next season while playing Europa League?

And your lost obsession with "the king" sounds just like Newcastle fans obsession with geordie manager. You really are deluded if you think you gonna challenge for the league next season. you are miles behind. And I hate to break it to you, but these yanks aint better than the earlier ones. They bought you cause you were cheap and is after making quick buck. Remind me where the stadium talk is going?

We are a better team than you and the league doesnt lie....so no matter what you say, we are better than you

Who are you trying to convince Abs? Us, or you?

We know exactly where we stand. We’ve come from our worst level in 50 years to be just 4 places behind you in the league. All this with the very clear knowledge of who and what we want, need, and will get in the summer to take us on to the next level. You very undeservedly went ahead of our injury hit team in the 98th minute, and we, deservedly, hit back 2 mins later to get a very fair draw. I appreciate it will not have been pleasant for you to concede so late on, but it was also entirely expected and predictable that you’d collapse this season like you have every other season over the last 6 years, so our late goal wasn’t a huge surprise. And of course we celebrated. Everyone does when you score a late late goal that gets you a result.

I’ll give you this though; you are a very good disciple of Mr Wenger. The way you are trying to cast blame out in all directions and divert attention from the real reason you are yet again floundering, your manager, is Wengeresque in its excellence.

The simple truth is that our little 2 year league hell is coming to an end, and normal service will resume next season when we finish above you again as usual and qualify for the CL. You see we are well into our re-build, with a lot more to come in the summer, while you will all sit back and swallow the nonsense from Wenger as he tells you that his young team is set for greatness. You will all stand idly by as you wave goodbye to Fabregas who, in his 7 seasons of regular play with Arsenal, has won the grand total of 1 FA Cup. Enough will be enough for him this year now he knows he will never win anything else with your team under your manager, so he will unquestionably move on. Wenger will then sign some 18 year old to replace him and tell you all how good you will be in 4 years time. And the cycle will go on as you watch us disappear into the distance with the real contenders.

I genuinely worry that you might not make the CL next season and your smaller club will not be able to sustain that kind of fall like our much bigger club has, and that will be a very quick downward spiral for you.

But well done on 2nd place, assuming Chelsea don't catch you. Actually, well done on the 3rd place in reality. That's your pinnacle. Whereas we will finish 2 places below you and and that is our very worst with us on the up, up, up.....

I know where I'd rather be.

Well given that we've just bought a World Cup semi finalist who scored 49 goals in 48 games last season, and the third highest goalscorer in the premier league, I'd say yes. Also your post is kind of ironic given that Arsenal are basically a selling club and despite all of the status and the new stadium that you're so fond of crowing about have not actually bought the players to help you challenge for the league

Why are we deluded? Under Dalglish with our squad that you claim to be miles off challenging, we've averaged more points per game than Arsenal have in that same period of time. And unlike Arsenal, we're not bottlers.

At the end of the day, Arsenal have nothing to fall back on "we've got a stadium, we're in the Champions League". Big whoop. You still always give up at the crucial moments, you don't buy the players that your squad blatantly needs, and you still blindly follow the manager who hasn't won you a trophy for what is it, six years? Still at least you play pretty tippy tappy football. I notice that Arsenal tried to blame our style of football for not beating us, as I predicted the other day. It's pretty funny though. How dare we press and tackle! How dare we pass the ball more than 10 yards!

The two games between us say that we're evenly matched, and the first one took a goalkeeping error in a game that we'd dominated.

Dominated? How do you explain 58% possession. 6-4 on attempts on target for Arsenal 6-2 attempts off target for Arsenal? First half we dominated play and made you chase shaddows. Second half you got an early goal and defended

Dominated? How do you explain 58% possession. 6-4 on attempts on target for Arsenal 6-2 attempts off target for Arsenal? First half we dominated play and made you chase shaddows. Second half you got an early goal and defended

We played Arsenal!

And in two matches you have scored and Own Goal and a Penalty!

altogether now 'it's just like watching Brazil'.......

See that's a typical Arsenal response. Posession does not equal dominance. We were comfortably in control in that game and but for Reina spilling it, you wouldn't have scored if the game had been 180 minutes long.

See that's a typical Arsenal response. Posession does not equal dominance. We were comfortably in control in that game and but for Reina spilling it, you wouldn't have scored if the game had been 180 minutes long.

WHAT!

Next thing you will be arguing that 'Winning Trophies' and all that stuff is what really matters in being a successful side!

You and I, both know that as long as you play attractive, pretty football, then you are great!

Trophies and shit are just for losers!

You miss more than us?

I know it's a cliche about Arsenal's support, but they really are fucking shit.

Obviously the corporate bowl they're in - while magnificent-looking - doesn't really help; there's no obvious "home end" and everyone's too comfortable. Mind you, The Library was hardly intimidating or noisy either.

A half-hearted "sign-on" and fuck all else apart from outbreaks of grumbling. But what really fucking summed up what total cunts Arsenal are, is that at 0-0, with 10 minutes to play, in a game that was crucial for their TITLE CHALLENGE, loads of them just got up and left.

And there, in black and white, is exactly why Arsenal as a force are finished. Wenger has managed to convince their fans that this bullshite above is acceptable and good. Incredible how delusional they are.

Abs, you know the rest of the league just laughs at your manager and your fans don’t you?

I had an interestingish arguement with an Arsenal fan on facebook. I had a hop off them and there continued ability to collapse towards the end of every season and asked when would they start to blame Wenger. The reply was a steadfast refusal to blame wenger and just blame the players. She even went as far as to say I was trying to take attention off Liverpool??? I pointed out I was well aware ahow bad our season had been and that I wanted them to beat Man Utd to the title, but there was no moving her, and now she's gone.

Quite amazing how they are willing to bury their heads in the sand on this.

You've got to keep in mind that they have consistently spent less than other top 6 teams Including us) whilst qualifying for the CL every year.

If Rafa had as good a record as Arsene Wenger, he would not have been jobless. I'm very much for winning trophies but it's a bit rich downplaying their achievements when we have not been better at all.

You've got to keep in mind that they have consistently spent less than other top 6 teams Including us) whilst qualifying for the CL every year.

If Rafa had as good a record as Arsene Wenger, he would not have been jobless. I'm very much for winning trophies but it's a bit rich downplaying their achievements when we have not been better at all.

Wenger doesn't have that good a record. He's not even really shown his trademark astuteness in the transfer market for a while now.

Point well and truly missed. The point of my opening post was that it had nothing to do with Liverpool. It was the fact the Arsenal manager is continually deluding the Arsenal fans that they are going places when they are probably the most stagnant team in the entire league. The thread has since become quite a funny Arsenal v Liverpool debate, with the Arsenal fan no doubt about to tell us how they won more corners then us 2 seasons ago. But the post you have quoted is all about Arsenal fans burying their heads in the sand and blaming everything else instead of looking at themselves for their problems. Something you seem to have done by bringing up one of our former managers for some reason.

Point well and truly missed. The point of my opening post was that it had nothing to do with Liverpool. It was the fact the Arsenal manager is continually deluding the Arsenal fans that they are going places when they are probably the most stagnant team in the entire league. The thread has since become quite a funny Arsenal v Liverpool debate, with the Arsenal fan no doubt about to tell us how they won more corners then us 2 seasons ago. But the post you have quoted is all about Arsenal fans burying their heads in the sand and blaming everything else instead of looking at themselves for their problems. Something you seem to have done by bringing up one of our former managers for some reason.

I should warn you that ardja is a massive, massive cunt.

Think Rashid, but about 100 times worse.

He's utterly reviled on several LFC forums.