You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I view Arsenal as something like a charity, I just think Wenger has abused them and I want it to stop.

It's getting boring seeing the same old collapse, the same old frailties, the same old mistakes, I don't even view them as a real threat anymore.

It's Wenger's fault, he's not a very good manager. He's a terrific coach, but he's just not a top football manager, he's a pathetic loser and an even worse winner.

It astounds me how shit Arshavin is for Arsenal. Is this the same player I saw at Euro 2008, a little wizard, a fucking genius, who is almost a figure of derision at his club?

The confidence placed in Van Persie is way over the top, talented he may be, but he's already lost half a yard of pace and will continue to lose another half a yard each time he has another 3 month lay-off.

Walcott, what the fuck is he? A winger? A striker? None of the above? There's only one way I'd play Walcott, and that's a wide attacker in a 4-3-3, everything else is just a waste of time.

Eboue. I hate the fucker, fucking hip-wiggling wanker who rates himself very highly. Starts most games for Arsenal. Says it all.

Sagna. Never saw the potential in him either, even when he was supposedly the best right back in the country, he just never impressed me at all.

Where's all these Arsenal kids that we hear so much about?

Yesterday at one stage, we had Flanagan (18), Robinson (17), Carroll (22), Spearing (22), and Shelvey (19) and NGog (22) on the bench as well.

And we'd normally have Kelly (20)and Wilson (19) in the matchday squad as well.

And this is before we add in the potential inclusion next season of Coady, Wisdom, Sterling and Suso.

10 British lads there. Where's Arsene's youth lads? Wilshire, Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs, fair enough, but the likes of Eastmond are out on loan but aren't going to be of any standard.

It seems the virtues by which Arsene was lauded are now being conveniently overlooked when it comes to criticising him.

Fabregas will fuck off soon, or he won't. Makes no difference really, he's been there five years and they've won fuck all.

Pepe wants his head testing if he goes to that club. They'll spend £20m on a goalkeeper and then spend nothing on strikers or proper centre backs.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, and I cannot reiterate this enough, or more strongly,

FUCK ARSENAL

They are utter cunts, always have been, always will be. My Dad taught me that and he was at the 1950 cup final.

No Liverpool fan should even give the chinless, effete wankers a second's thought.

Thank you

I have to say, and I cannot reiterate this enough, or more strongly,

FUCK ARSENAL

They are utter cunts, always have been, always will be. My Dad taught me that and he was at the 1950 cup final.

No Liverpool fan should even give the chinless, effete wankers a second's thought.

Thank you

Are you me in disguise?

Repped.

Arsenal v Blackburn

West Ham v Mancs

They need to gain there and it's level again.

The Liverpool team that lost at Boro and went 10 points behind 'them' looked just as bad.

Form can change, and the Mancs will certainly have one eye on the CL. Running out of centre halves as well.

Sure I left a drawing board round here somewhere......

Bunch of idiots, any time any of their youngsters actually starts getting consistent with their talent they get sold anyway and Wenger then promotes another youngster who will start off looking like Messi and end up either being loaned out, staying at Arsenal to get a good view of players at real clubs winning trophies or get sold when they make it.

They are the ultimate feeder club, the players are mostly mentally inferior youth players who have been brought through early into a team of immature misfits allowed so much time to 'mature' they don't know when they are expected to produce beyond giving a good first impression.

Consequentally never learn to cope with expectation and therefore tend to collapse when under any kind of pressure and failing that will normally lose their nerve and hit the self destruct button anyway. Look what O leary did to the Leeds youth by going the same way and protecting them until there are no clear lines of expectation and they ended up selling them off until the relegation misery rained hard on them.

Eboue is typical he has come through immensly talented but has not learned to show a quarter of the nous the likes of Robinson, Flanagan have already shown in their short time here. Wenger will excuse/protect his players and blame every/anyone else and then the Arsenal fans can try to work out why they aren't learning past square one.

If only the media would learn to stop hyping them up, Wenger is just a posh Oleary and thankfully for them the board are run a bit better. When Slur Alex brought his youth players through the Beckhams and Scholes etc he had a lot of top pro's already in there, the Ince's, Keanes, Schmeicels etc, the spine was there, likewise when Arsene used to do it he had the spine of Adams, Veira, Wright and then Anelka, Pires etc, the youngsters suplemented that, you look at them now and Fabregas is still very young and is now seen in that role to help bring the kids through but it's like Sara Palin's daughter, he isn't ready for that yet and Lehman isn't the man to lean on in such times either.

I show the same indifference to Arsenal these days as Wenger shows for experienced players, that is the ones who aren't shite goalkeepers as he does like his aged shite keepers, another reason the nutter will fail to challenge again.

Fuck me, Arsenal fans have litreally no sense of footballing culture about them. They have no clue how to support a football team. Small time cunts. Ironic how they shut up their hoof chants after about 15 minutes yesterday when their keeper was taking free kicks 40 yards up the field.

Man Utd fans want Liverpool FC boss Kenny Dalglish to face FA charge

Kenny Dalglish(credit: Wikipedia)

Crunch Sports Staff - 18 Apr 2011

Manchester United fans have demanded that the Football Association charge Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish after he was caught on camera swearing

The Kop boss was caught by Sky TV cameras telling Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to "p*** off" on Sunday when the Frenchman complained about Liverpool's injury-time penalty at the Emirates.

United fans have since contacted the FA in the opinion that failing to charge the Scot would be a case of double standards following their decision to hit striker Wayne Rooney with a ban after he swore directly into a Sky camera against West Ham earlier this month.

Supporters have said that although Dalglish did not swear straight into the camera as was the case with Rooney, the Reds manager leaving his technical area to swear at his Arsenal counterpart is a contradiction of the FA's Respect agenda.

United supporters are also complaining to Sky Sports after replays of Sunday afternoon's incident were edited to remove Dalglish's bad language, stating that the Rooney incident was replayed a number of times with his mouth blurred.

United lost Saturday's FA Cup semi-final against rivals Manchester City at Wembley, with Rooney banned for the 1-0 defeat as a result of his high-profile swearing incident at Upton Park.

Liverpool's penalty, scored by Dirk Kuyt, earned them a 1-1 draw after Robin van Persie had put the north London side ahead - also with a stoppage time spot-kick.

A diary of Arsenal’s 2011/12 season.

July.

Arsenal play a tin-pot friendly tournament at the Emirates against teams which are a month behind in their preparations, and bum them all silly. Fabregas is the world’s best player in the world’s greatest youth team, which will win everything in sight in the coming season. The match between PSG and Hamburg is stopped for 3 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained while tackling his own player down by the corner flag - on the training ground. Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers. Barcelona are rumoured to be preparing a £500m bid for Fabregas.

August.

The Gunners batter all the Premier League’s cannon fodder in the opening weeks. Fabregas is on top form; Nasri is running rings around the opposition; Walcott is tearing full-backs to shreds, and Van Persie is blasting them in from everywhere. The match against newly-promoted [insert club here] is stopped for 5 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained by tackling his own player down by the corner flag. Song is OK to continue. Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers. Barcelona deny any interest in Fabregas.

September.

The Gunners rout some [insert eastern European debutant] team in the Champions League at the Emirates. Fabregas is now up there with the likes of Pele and Maradona in the pantheon of footballing greats. Walcott chips a fingernail and has to be stretchered off by St. John Ambulance staff while the paramedic administers oxygen - he will miss the next month. Van Persie breaks his metatarsal for the 200th time when it makes contact with the ball. The match against Liverpool is stopped for 5 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained down by the corner flag when Bendtner’s pink boot comes flying after he attempts an ambitious overhead kick from halfway. Almunia just about manages to tip the ball over the bar. Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers. Barcelona decide they cannot afford Fabregas but Barca players tell a Spanish radio station how much they want him to join during the international break.

October.

Arsenal reserves wallop [insert League Two opposition] in the Carling Cup at the Emirates. The London media claim they are good enough to win the World Cup too. Bendtner scores 8 and proclaims himself the world’s best footballer. The media disagree and still champion Fabregas. Mario Balotelli has a hissy fit and tells everyone who will listen that no player comes close to his god-like stature. He’s now added bib management to his list of skills. The match against Wigan is stopped for 12 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained pulling his own socks up down by the corner flag. Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers.

November.

89% possession at the Emirates against Manchester United. Final score Arsenal 0 Manchester United 3. Manuel Almunia gets 2 of the goals. This is followed by Arsenal creeping over the line to qualify for the next round of the Champions League as group runners-up. Barcelona are up next, and the Gunners will show everybody their new-found maturity and ability to win all competitions. Physical contests against Stoke and Blackburn result in Fabregas taking a month off to nurse his pinged hamstrings. The match against Blackburn is stopped for 22 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained by tackling his own player down by the corner flag while the ball was in Blackburn’s penalty area. Wenger blames Allardyce, but he is happy with his goalkeepers. Almunia is dropped for Fabianski for the next 5 games.

December.

75% possession against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Bendtner misses 5 one-on-ones and 10 sitters. Chelsea nip up the other end, Drogba bullies the entire Arsenal back-line out of the way and Lampard steams in to scuff the ball in off a post via a fortuitous deflection off Fabianski, [insert French-speaking central defender] and Sagna. The match is stopped for 33 minutes while Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained by head butting his own goalpost after dashing in from down by the corner flag. Barcelona decide they don’t need Fabregas after all. Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers.

January.

A cold month becomes a frosty one as Wenger accuses the fourth official of touching kids in his day job, during the match against Birmingham City. The fourth official reports him to the FA, despite being a paediatrician by trade, and the FA hand out a 2 match ban for intimidating officials. Arsenal win 3 Premier League games in a row to move within 3 points of the league leaders. This includes a 3-0 home win against Tottenham Hotspur, after Redknapp’s earlier claims that Spurs are good enough to win the title. Arsenal also win the Carling Cup semi-final against [insert Championship club] and are within sight of their first trophy of the season. Sagna stays clear of injury this month. Wenger is less happy with his goalkeepers after Fabianski breaks his thumb putting his gloves on the wrong hands. Barcelona offer 50 youth players, a signed Thierry Henry shirt and 2 tickets to el Clasico at the Nou Camp in return for Fabregas.

February.

Arsenal go out of the FA Cup, beaten by Manchester United at Old Trafford despite having 99% possession. They are also beaten in the Carling Cup final by [insert name of any club that decides to put the ball in the back of the net instead of dicking about with 30-pass triangles around the edge of the area]. Still, there are 2 trophies to contest so all to play for. Vermaelen, Squillaci and [insert French-speaking young athletic centre back] are all out injured for the rest of the season. Fulham and Bolton secure a share of the points in the league. The match against Fulham is held up for 64 minutes as Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained down by the corner flag due to Hangeland’s icy stare. Rosicky makes a comeback from injury, gets tackled by a blade of grass and is out again for 6 months. Wenger decides he’s happy with his goalkeepers and selects Poland’s 8th choice goalkeeper to play between the sticks. Barcelona decide they are happy with their squad.

March.

The Gunners bow out of the Champions League. Barcelona are just too mature and Lionel Messi scores 10 at the Nou Camp against a scratch back four. The same back four that looked like world beaters back in August. The match is held up for 25 minutes as Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained by tackling himself down by the corner flag. Barcelona will assess their squad in the summer before deciding whether to push for Fabregas. Wenger decides not to talk about his goalkeepers.

April.

The league title has gone now, as Arsenal lose at Old Trafford without troubling the goalkeeper, and despite having 100% possession and completing 2500 passes according to Opta. A 10-point lead is too much to make up with a depleted squad lacking a reliable goalkeeper or durable centre backs. The match is held up for 11 minutes as Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained down by the corner flag. There are no players near him this time. He just went up to head a ball away and got smacked in the eye by a flailing peroxide coloured dreadlock. But the captain is back! Wenger is happy with his goalkeepers.

May.

Arsenal show their early season form in despatching all the bottom half teams at the Emirates. Fabregas looks a world-beater again, and Van Persie returns to spank a couple of penalties against already-relegated [insert team here]. The last match of the season, against mid-table Aston Villa at the Emirates, is held up for 47 minutes as Sagna gets treatment for a head injury sustained down by the corner flag. Ever the joker, teammate Eboue ties Sagna’s bootlaces together as he prepares to take a throw-in. Sagna trips up and knocks himself out on his own cock. Eboue comes on as substitute and decides he’d rather play in midfield, leaving Poland’s 44th choice goalkeeper to play sweeper as Almunia is back to don the goalkeepers’ gloves. The Emirates rings to a hearty chorus of “Who are ya?” as Villa’s reserve team are despatched 5-1 – Almunia scoring for Villa.

Arsene Wenger proclaims himself as proud of his young squad, particularly his goalkeepers, and suggests that with a little more maturity, silverware will soon arrive at the Emirates. He starts planning for 2012/13 by signing 15 10-year-old Polish goalkeepers, 30 young French and French/African defenders, plus 18 wonderkid Spanish midfielders. With this added depth to the squad, the quadruple will be theirs. The board extend their gratitude to Wenger for Arsenal’s successful season after they reach the next season’s Champions League without spending any money on transfers. At the same time the club announce a record £2.5bn turnover for the year as corporate boxes at the Emirates sell out for £4m per game.

Missed this until now. Excellent work, Trumo.

Addendum for February.

Wenger marches onto the pitch after the final whistle to remonstrate with referee Howard Webb after the FA Cup defeat at Old Trafford. He is most displeased about how Webb let United score despite all the pretty possession football played by Arsenal. His jacket/slanket is now so long that he is followed onto the pitch by all the bridesmaids and page boys that held Kate Middleton's train during the Royal wedding the previous year.

Hahaha, awesome.

I had an interestingish arguement with an Arsenal fan on facebook. I had a hop off them and there continued ability to collapse towards the end of every season and asked when would they start to blame Wenger. The reply was a steadfast refusal to blame wenger and just blame the players. She even went as far as to say I was trying to take attention off Liverpool??? I pointed out I was well aware ahow bad our season had been and that I wanted them to beat Man Utd to the title, but there was no moving her, and now she's gone.

Quite amazing how they are willing to bury their heads in the sand on this.

Have you rattled her yet?

Fantastic manager, but his refusal to buy positions that have needed strengthening for a number of years (A goalkeeper and Centre back) must be frustrating for the fans.

How is he a fantaseic manager then given he wont strengthen the areas that need it then? Just makes him even more of a prick than he appears to be.

Man Utd fans want Liverpool FC boss Kenny Dalglish to face FA charge

Kenny Dalglish(credit: Wikipedia)

Crunch Sports Staff - 18 Apr 2011

Manchester United fans have demanded that the Football Association charge Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish after he was caught on camera swearing

The Kop boss was caught by Sky TV cameras telling Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to "p*** off" on Sunday when the Frenchman complained about Liverpool's injury-time penalty at the Emirates.

United fans have since contacted the FA in the opinion that failing to charge the Scot would be a case of double standards following their decision to hit striker Wayne Rooney with a ban after he swore directly into a Sky camera against West Ham earlier this month.

Supporters have said that although Dalglish did not swear straight into the camera as was the case with Rooney, the Reds manager leaving his technical area to swear at his Arsenal counterpart is a contradiction of the FA's Respect agenda.

United supporters are also complaining to Sky Sports after replays of Sunday afternoon's incident were edited to remove Dalglish's bad language, stating that the Rooney incident was replayed a number of times with his mouth blurred.

United lost Saturday's FA Cup semi-final against rivals Manchester City at Wembley, with Rooney banned for the 1-0 defeat as a result of his high-profile swearing incident at Upton Park.

Liverpool's penalty, scored by Dirk Kuyt, earned them a 1-1 draw after Robin van Persie had put the north London side ahead - also with a stoppage time spot-kick.

who in the name of Greek Buggery are Crunch Sports?

They'll finish 4th and will be thankful for Spurs being shite for not pipping them to that

Arsenal have zero absolutely fuck all mental toughness, not a single leader in the squad, their defence is a shambles & fatty boy Crooks (although a toal cock) was spot on in his rant about Wenger & Keepers

Its amazing a team with so many flaws can be second and so ahead of your team. Also celebrating a draw like you did at the Emirates just shows how far you have slipped. You may have been a great club once, but you will be in europa league for the second year running and if you think you will be able to attract players that is wanted by any of the top 5 sides, then you really are deluded

After beating City, its unbelievable how confident you lot suddenly has become and really think you are a top team. I saw a team that approached the game like a small team and defended for their lives at the Emirates and when they got the draw celebrated like you actually achieved something.

I have a feeling next poster will mention how many CL they have won and how great they used to be. End of the day you are nowhere near where you were and will not compete with us or Man u with your small stadium, funny enough didnt your yank say he's gonna build a new one.....hmmm heard that one before:|

We can see our team massively improving game on game and if your players would have had the same determination to win as ours did not to loose then the outcome would have been different. You will be lucky to finish in a europa place next season because the teams around you are only going to improve their squads in the summer while your team stagnates.

There are few players in the world who would turn down the chance to play for us regardless of CL football or not, just makes it less likely that we will sign mercinaries.

All your club has is a philosophy about football, thats it. No trophies for 6 years, no money, no future. We will have the last laugh as always because we are an institution and there is something great about to happen at this club, the king has returned and rightly so the top clubs are absolutley shitting it.

Oh and its 5 by the way.

Its amazing a team with so many flaws can be second and so ahead of your team. Also celebrating a draw like you did at the Emirates just shows how far you have slipped. You may have been a great club once, but you will be in europa league for the second year running and if you think you will be able to attract players that is wanted by any of the top 5 sides, then you really are deluded

After beating City, its unbelievable how confident you lot suddenly has become and really think you are a top team. I saw a team that approached the game like a small team and defended for their lives at the Emirates and when they got the draw celebrated like you actually achieved something.

I have a feeling next poster will mention how many CL they have won and how great they used to be. End of the day you are nowhere near where you were and will not compete with us or Man u with your small stadium, funny enough didnt your yank say he's gonna build a new one.....hmmm heard that one before:|

25552_news.jpg

Operation Owl: SINK Liverpool FC

What's Arsenal's excuse?

The trophy bit:

The CL win is relevant... You say Arsenal are 'so much farther ahead' than us, but your last trophy was in 2005. It was an FA CUP.

In 2005, we won a European Cup... and then a 2006 FA Cup.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

haha Wahhh..........wahhh.........wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :whoops:

They spoiled our season!

We were celebrating the MANNER of the draw you deluded moron.

Do you think if the goals had have been scored in the 56th and 68th minutes we'd be celebrating at the end?

If you want to see a team celebrating a draw like it was a victory, rewind a couple of years for the 4-4. Fans and players. And you didn't even score the last goal.

Go away quickly... there's a good chap.

Guest ian garro

Got to look at the circumstances mate. No Gerrard, Carragher off, 2 teenagers in defence, in the midst of one of the worst seasons in living memory, playing at a place were we usually get fuck all with a full team - and conceding a penalty in the 98 minute. I think we're entitled to celebrate getting something out of all that - don't you ?

As for belittling us as a "small team" etc, you didn't half make a balls up of trying to beat us then, in your big stadium, with your full strength, "amazing" footballing side, didn't you ? Still, the longer you carry on blaming everyone else for your 'misfortune', the longer you'll go without a trophy.

And, just for info, no-one's made any promises about a new stadium.

We can see our team massively improving game on game and if your players would have had the same determination to win as ours did not to loose then the outcome would have been different. You will be lucky to finish in a europa place next season because the teams around you are only going to improve their squads in the summer while your team stagnates.

There are few players in the world who would turn down the chance to play for us regardless of CL football or not, just makes it less likely that we will sign mercinaries.

All your club has is a philosophy about football, thats it. No trophies for 6 years, no money, no future. We will have the last laugh as always because we are an institution and there is something great about to happen at this club, the king has returned and rightly so the top clubs are absolutley shitting it.

Oh and its 5 by the way.

offcourse you are improving...you were fighting relegation earlier this season and is now a midtable team. Do you really think you will attract players who can help you challenge for the league next season while playing Europa League?

And your lost obsession with "the king" sounds just like Newcastle fans obsession with geordie manager. You really are deluded if you think you gonna challenge for the league next season. you are miles behind. And I hate to break it to you, but these yanks aint better than the earlier ones. They bought you cause you were cheap and is after making quick buck. Remind me where the stadium talk is going?