You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs = Everton

bouncebrigade

harry-redknapp-on-liverpool.jpg

“It’s as if the world is caving in at Anfield right now when, really, the only issue is a lack of confidence among the squad – but it will soon turn around.In all of this, I have utmost sympathy for the Reds’ owners, George Gillett and Tom Hicks

link

Still like him?

Been spreading this word for months and nobody seems to care. Harry's a total cunt.

Spurs and Arsenal are as bad as each other, not because of one single incident but because like the mancs and everton they sing about their rivals constantly when they are nowhere to be seen.

I realise we have "we hate nottingham forest" but that's a song about everyone not just the obsession over one club.

Everton and United can't stop singing about us and it brings me comedy value when they sing about how they don't care what we say or in United's case "feed the scousers" when one of them just raped their club for more granny shagging money that could feed their stadium twice over a week. United also take it to another level when they sing you scouse bastard to anyone that played for Liverpool despite them having at least one if not two scousers (by their definition) on the pitch.

Arsenal and Spurs just hate each other, everytime they stand up to the song "stand up if you hate Arsenal/Tottenham" at Anfield I just look in disbelief and wonder where they think they are.