You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's pancake day.

Guest Pistonbroke

How do you like your pancakes  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your pancakes

• Sweet
    • Savoury

Guest Pistonbroke
Pancakes - love 'em, but I've always had them sweet.

Savoury pancakes do appeal though. Never even had a Crepe Suzette, gotta rectify that before much longer.

Nice thread you tosser !

Hahaha, i was wondering who would be first to get in with that pun. Duly repped.

I don't mind the sweet version and as a kid we always liked them with coconut and lemon juice. Just as i've got older i prefer the savoury taste. After reading Paulie's new found love of the tomato i might try one with tomato and Mozzarella.

Hahaha, i was wondering who would be first to get in with that pun. Duly repped.

I don't mind the sweet version and as a kid we always liked them with coconut and lemon juice. Just as i've got older i prefer the savoury taste. After reading Paulie's new found love of the tomato i might try one with tomato and Mozzarella.

Ham, mushroom, mozzarella, peas, dash of tobasco ?

Guest Pistonbroke
Ham, mushroom, mozzarella, peas, dash of tobasco ?

Replace the peas with red onion and garlic and that would be one lovely pancake!!

It's actually Shrove Tuesday.

Tomorrow being ash Wednesday and 40 days with no chocolate for me.

Never ever had a homemade pancake.

Neg away

How? Surely the school would of made you some?

You are all sick sick bastards, jam and sugar is the only way.

Maple syrup.

Thread ender.