You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Announcement on Season Ticket waiting list at 2pm.

Salou

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied in my last year of school back in 2000, have I shite still got the letter because 1. It's a ridiculous amount of time to expect people to keep a bit of paper and B. I didn't expect to be on it that long or the club to be that unprofessional about maintaining it.

If they tell me after 11 years I can't have one because of a single letter sent over a decade ago they can fuck right off.

Mine was in a tin with a shitload of old ticket stubs that I forgot all about. I remembered seeing it last year when I moved and dug it out before. I was shocked when I found it last year as I thought it had been binned. It's down under my Mum and Dads address so I'm sound.

I applied in my last year of school back in 2000, have I shite still got the letter because 1. It's a ridiculous amount of time to expect people to keep a bit of paper and B. I didn't expect to be on it that long or the club to be that unprofessional about maintaining it.

If they tell me after 11 years I can't have one because of a single letter sent over a decade ago they can fuck right off.

Not being funny but, i've guarded my letters with my life cos I know how fucked up the ticket office is and I always wanted evidence if I'd of been bumped.

as for not expecting to be on it that long thats very naive.

Not being funny but, i've guarded my letters with my life cos I know how fucked up the ticket office is and I always wanted evidence if I'd of been bumped.

as for not expecting to be on it that long thats very naive.

Well it would be naive because I was only 16 at the time and we had hardly anyone on the list then, if the club had bothered to check the identity of the thousands of dead people who still manage to attend the game then I should have got one a lot sooner, seens the couldn't be arsed and let tickets be given to others for years on end it's totally fucked up the whole process.

Well it would be naive because I was only 16 at the time and we had hardly anyone on the list then, if the club had bothered to check the identity of the thousands of dead people who still manage to attend the game then I should have got one a lot sooner, seens the couldn't be arsed and let tickets be given to others for years on end it's totally fucked up the whole process.

You're preaching to the choir brother.

I've been on since 98, when I was 16 and there was loads on the list then so I dont know how you think in 2000 there wasnt cos there was.

Its not the clubs fault people dont inform them someones died because why would you when you'd be giving one up to joing the queue thousands down the line.

Vicious circle but least its being sorted out.

You're preaching to the choir brother.

I've been on since 98, when I was 16 and there was loads on the list then so I dont know how you think in 2000 there wasnt cos there was.

Its not the clubs fault people dont inform them someones died because why would you when you'd be giving one up to joing the queue thousands down the line.

Vicious circle but least its being sorted out.

My mate had been on it 3 years and got one around when I signed up, 3 years is an acceptable time, that's what I meant. The list wasn't that big though then, the problem has always been the fact that no one gives them up. I actually had one back in 94 but me dad got rid after it went up, big mistake with hindsight.

The club have never even made an attempt to sort it out and even had an amnesty years back where people could get it changed into their name the cunts. At least the new regime are making shapes to get it sorted and I don't see how anyone could moan about a fiver.

I think it should be more because you'll still get nuggets who want to stay on with no real ambition to have one

I'm sure the owners will have thought of this. I'm sure they just want to see roughly, how many people would be interested, and will then work out if its worth builing a new stadium or redeveloping Anfield.

My guess would be that if every person on the Season Ticket waiting list was offered one right now, at most 1 in 3 would actually buy one.