You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funny shouts at the match

Faustus

One of the best I've ever heard came yesterday. Two of my mates are season ticket holders for Tranmere, so I decided to pop down and watch them, seeing as it was a fiver in. Anyway, after an hour I'd already decided it was one of the worst games of football I've ever been to. There was no quality on show and the game was toothless as fuck. Around this point, Tranmere had the ball on the half way line and just passed it amongst themselves without looking to go forward. Next thing, this fella a few rows down from us, frustrated as fuck, stood up and shouted "SCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRE" at the top of his lungs. Had me and everybody else around in stitches.

Must be a few belters knocking around on here!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Bristol Rovers against Tranmere a while ago and Bas Savage (the moonwalking dick off soccer am) was getting shit loads of stick off the Bristol Rovers fans.

At half time after a performance Poulsen would have been ashamed of he thought it a good idea to confront a few fans who had been giving him special treatment. In amongst a load of expletives he said he'd heard far worse before from fans in Bristol.

A fella shouted at him "I know mate, the Bristol City fans gave you a far worse time than we ever could, and that was when you played for them ya daft cunt".

One of the best I've ever heard came yesterday. Two of my mates are season ticket holders for Tranmere, so I decided to pop down and watch them, seeing as it was a fiver in. Anyway, after an hour I'd already decided it was one of the worst games of football I've ever been to. There was no quality on show and the game was toothless as fuck. Around this point, Tranmere had the ball on the half way line and just passed it amongst themselves without looking to go forward. Next thing, this fella a few rows down from us, frustrated as fuck, stood up and shouted "SCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRE" at the top of his lungs. Had me and everybody else around in stitches.

Must be a few belters knocking around on here!

haha that's a good one.

at marine once we lost 11-2 to shrewsbury, thrashed in the gay meadow you could say. the next game started badly and one fella shouted,' come on lads, why do you only start playing when we're 8 nil down?' which caused a bit of laughter.

at a chelsea game, i think the carling cup final when gerrard scored the oggy, Mourinho was standing in front of us and inbetween our loud songs you couldn;t hear a thing from their support. a fella shouted 'oi jose, don't you wish you had fans like ours?' to which Mourinho stopped and slightly turned his head towards us and raised an eybrow. always thought he was alright after that tbh

Went on a stag do to Edinburgh few years back and we ended up at a Clyde game on the Saturday as the stag was a huge fan. Clyde went down 3-2 which didn't go down well with the locals. As the final whistle blew a fella started screaming at the keeper, "Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac, MAC, MAAAC!". Finally the keeper looked up and as he was about the clap the supporter, the pissed off fella screams, "You're shit!"

Made our day.

I remember an arl fella telling me one on an away trip a while back. Anyway, said he was on the kop, can't remember the game, it was a sunny afternoon and Toshack had a long ball launched up to him which he failed to control. Some fella shouted "he needs sunglasses, he can't see with the ball with the sun in his eyes."

Some other lad responded "sure you may as well give him a fucking deckchair for all he's doing today."

Scunthorpe v Tranmere

A mate of mine is a Tranmere supporter, and goes to every game home/away (the sadist) and he's taken me to quite a few of them.

Anyway, Scunthorpe were having a youth special ticket price or whatever, and the section next to the away support was essentially overflowing with pre-teens. They were all screaming shite in their high pitched, little girl, voices... and finally in a lull... the Tranmere support struck back.

"Does your mother know you're here? Does your mother, Does your mother? Does your mother know you're here?"

May 1990 vs Derby County... the night we collected our last Championship Trophy and even player/manager Kenny made one last appearance as sub.

County brought on a sub. He was absurdly tall, would've made Peter Crouch look like Kevin Keegan. This guy must have been 6 foot 10 if he was an inch.

Kop in full, Championship-winning voice:

What the fuck... what the fu-uck... what the fuckin' hell is that...? What the fuc-kin hell is that?