You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sometimes I sit down to piss...

Steve Holt

Me too... Much more relaxing.

Just to summarise:

1. I mainly sit down when taking a piss.

2. I've never "dabbed" in my life.

3. I trim my pubes.

4. I look at the shit on the bog roll.

Am i gay?

There is a revolver with one bullet in the library. The butler has placed a large malt whiskey next to the gun.

You are duty-bound to do the honourable thing to expunge your shame.

Do your duty sir!

Sit down pissing carries risks. You sit there and feel invincible with a sense of 'nothing can go wrong'. You get over-confident and then it happens... you piss through the gap between the bowl and the seat.

Wet floor, pissykecks, broken dreams and sense of over-whelming failure... never again.

Give yourself a hand there, lad. Brilliant.

I sit down when I want to read a bike mag or late at night when I'm going to bed so it's alot quieter and I don't disturb anyone. I also leave that one to mellow before you ask and as I'm the first one up in the morning it doesn't really matter.

Sat down for a piss at a party once so I could skin one up and had the indignity of pissing over my jeans at the back so it looked like I had shit myself and cleaned up. Thank fuck most people were too pissed to care. Fucking good party I left at 2 pm the next day and some were still going.

I sit down all the time at home, if you haven't tried it just be careful as in the process of standing you must release some pressure on the bladder & it releases a little bit more, many a time I've had to rush and forgot to take the 'jockey' position before finishing, end up rather uncomfortable & the top of your socks a little wet.

I sit down when I want to read a bike mag or late at night when I'm going to bed so it's alot quieter and I don't disturb anyone. I also leave that one to mellow before you ask and as I'm the first one up in the morning it doesn't really matter.

How long are your pisses?????

I shit without my trousers on.

It's a fantastic feeling

I sometimes shit with my trousers on and with the fly done up.It depends how much beer I've had.

It's a fantastic feeling,especially in winter.

I really enjoy pissing in public swimming pools.There's the wonderful joy of release,the initial warmth around the nether regions,followed by the smugness that comes from knowing that everone else in the pool is wallowing in my excreta.

I simply ignore the fact that I in turn am wallowing in their piss.

in the morning I'm too miserable and groggy to stand up and piss, so I sit down then. I'll often read a magazine. Kind of a shitless mini-shit, if you will. I likes it.

I also sit-piss after sex. When The Intimidator is on bone or semi bone then pissing standing up would just be KERAZY!

When I piss with a lob on I get two (sometimes even three!) aggressively wayward streams that can spray in just about any direction they chose, and can even change direction mid-piss just to keep me on my toes.

I once somehow managed to piss on my own chin by trying to piss with a raging boner.

Do I win a prize?

in the morning I'm too miserable and groggy to stand up and piss, so I sit down then. I'll often read a magazine. Kind of a shitless mini-shit, if you will. I likes it.

I also sit-piss after sex. When The Intimidator is on bone or semi bone then pissing standing up would just be KERAZY!

When I piss with a lob on I get two (sometimes even three!) aggressively wayward streams that can spray in just about any direction they chose, and can even change direction mid-piss just to keep me on my toes.

I once somehow managed to piss on my own chin by trying to piss with a raging boner.

Do I win a prize?

you should, you really should

Do I win a prize?

From now on, you are to be known as pisschin

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Cant sleep. Just gone into the bathroom for a sit-down wee/potential turd thats not quite ready but I'm bored and a spider has just appeared near the door then ran off. Caught it out the corner of my eye, shimmied over and it had just gone through a tiny crack under the cupboard under the sink. I've come into the living room and can't stop scratching all over because they freak me the fuck out and sure enough I am now bursting for a piss and defo need a turn-out before I try and sleep. Might have to just shit the bed because no-way am I sitting on the toilet right now to have one bite my bollocks off. 

The horrible little bastard. 

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant sleep. Just gone into the bathroom for a sit-down wee/potential turd thats not quite ready but I'm bored and a spider has just appeared near the door then ran off. Caught it out the corner of my eye, shimmied over and it had just gone through a tiny crack under the cupboard under the sink. I've come into the living room and can't stop scratching all over because they freak me the fuck out and sure enough I am now bursting for a piss and defo need a turn-out before I try and sleep. Might have to just shit the bed because no-way am I sitting on the toilet right now to have one bite my bollocks off. 

The horrible little bastard. 

I’m sure it would be quite mesmerizing to watch it swing from a slender web from your todger. 

Before the bit bit where it bites your bollock, which will of course then turn black and fall off and roll under the fridge. 

• Upvote 1

On 25/02/2011 at 18:45, Nantwich girl said:

My ex. Had the same problem. He never cleaned it up either! I think it's just one of those things that happens to men with small dicks. They aren't long enough to dangle past the edge of the toilet and thats why it happens. And yes my member is massive blah blah

Fucking Nige

On 25/02/2011 at 17:34, Fugitive said:

Sit down pissing carries risks. You sit there and feel invincible with a sense of 'nothing can go wrong'. You get over-confident and then it happens... you piss through the gap between the bowl and the seat.

Wet floor, pissykecks, broken dreams and sense of over-whelming failure... never again.

One of your best posts Fuge 

On 27/02/2011 at 23:17, Tom R said:

Do I win a prize?

Excellent read.