You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A Party Political Broadcast By The Liverpool Supporters Party

Guest SteveH

Guest SteveH

GREETINGS,

AS CHAIRMAN OF THE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS PARTY I AM CAMPAIGNING FOR THE CONTROL OF OUR CLUB TO BE RETURNED TO US THE FANS. FOR FAR TOO LONG WE HAVE BEEN TOO LOYAL & TOO SUPPORTIVE OF THE CURRENT REGIME.

MY POLICIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: -

(1) A FULL SCALE PROTEST AT THE END OF THE LIVERPOOL VS NEWCASTLE UNITED MATCH. I AM NOT IN FAVOUR OF DISRUPTING AN IMPORTANT MATCH BUT SIMPLY LETTING OUR FEELINGS KNOWN AT THE END OF THE GAME. WE MUST LET THOSE MUPPETS MOORES & PARRY KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT HAPPY & WILL NOT SETTLE FOR THE DROSS THAT IS BEING SERVED UP EACH WEEK.

(2) THE RESIGNATIONS OF HOULLIER & MOORES. BOTH LACK LEADERSHIP SKILLS AS WELL AS THE QUALITIES REQUIRED TO TAKE THE CLUB FORWARD. MY CAMAPAIGN IS TARGETTING THE APPOINTMENT OF STEVE MORAGAN AS CHAIRMAN & MARTIN O'NEILL AS THE NEW MANAGER.

(3) ABOLISHMENT OF THE CURRENT TICKET OFFICE. ANY FAN WHO HAS TRIED TO PURCHASE TICKETS FROM THE CLUBS' TICKET OFFICE WILL APPRECIATE HOW OUTDATED & UNPROFESSIONAL THE CLUBS' SYSTEM OF DISTRIBUTING TICKETS IS.

(4) CONSULTATION WITH CLUB DIRECTORS OVER THE NEW STADIUM. AS CHAIRMAN AND FAN I WOULD LIKE TO SEE US CONSULTED OVER THE PLANS FOR THE NEW STADIUM. IE STADIUM NAME, RELOCATION OF SHANKLY GATES, PAISLEY GATEWAY, SHANKLY STATUE, HILLSBOROUGH MEMORIAL.

(5) ERECTION OF HEYSEL MEMORIAL. WE HAVE A HILLSBOROUGH MEMORIAL, WHY NOT A HESYEL ONE TOO AS A MARK OF RESPECT TO THE ITALIANS WHO DIED IN 1985.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON

kopitelfc1892@yahoo.co.uk

AND HELP ME MAKE CHANGE FOR THE BETTER

I'm afraid I completely lost interest at this point:

"MY CAMPAIGN IS TARGETTING THE APPOINTMENT OF (...) MARTIN O'NEILL AS THE NEW MANAGER"

;-)

Anyway, what makes you so confident that we could just click our fingers and O'Neill would come running?... not that I would want him to come running!... unless of course it was running away from L4. :-)

Think its a bit unfair to say O'Neill will use Heskey. He sold him remember, and did great business by conning us into paying £2-3 million extra for him near the transfer deadline. Everywhere he's been he has taken the team onto new dimensions that they could only have dreamed of before. Wycombe to Div 2 from non league, Leicester from the bottom ed of Div 1 to mid table of Premiership and League Cup winners, then Celtic into a European force, not just a Scottish one. That fact cant be argued, and noone was complaining about our style of play when it was effective 2000-02.

Lets appoint Steve Morgan as chairman. He is apparantly in favour of a stadium share and plc.

Something has to be done, but it`s not always the one who shout out loudest that has the right answers.

There`s something about Morgan that doesn`t seem right... IMO.

is he really in favour of PLC and ground share? its qouted that he is very private yet people seem to automatically know that the man is pro ground share and in favour of going PLC.Just because he floated redrow doesnt mean the fella would do it with his beloved reds.

Cant the fanzine get onto redrow and try and organise a interview? He may well do it to try and get the fans on side who like me are getting fed up with Moores and Parry.

Ground share wouldnt bother me I have to admit,the ground on an angle in stanley park with all our stuff anfield rd end and all there's pointing towards Woodison.It makes total sense to me to do this,I live in Walton and the place is a shithole with Woodison the only thing that keeps the shops going a truly world class stadium of about 65,000 would change Anfield the area and Walton beyond recognition.

And so what about sharing with the arseholes? well you would only see em on 2 games a season and it would add an edge to the derby.If Lazio/Roma and Inter/AC can share then why cant we?

The new Bayern/1860 ground that is being built is the perfect solution.The ground changes colour with whoever is at home red for bayern blue for 1860.I reckon if that could be done and just have white seats then it would be laughin.The anfield wont get built on stanley park anyway so we have to look at alternatives either that or redesign the main stand and Annie Road.

Although I dont like PLC's saying it would make us answerable to the money men is laughable to say the least,we already are!

he really in favour of PLC and ground share? its qouted that he is very private yet people seem to automatically know that the man is pro ground share and in favour of going PLC.Just because he floated redrow doesnt mean the fella would do it with his beloved reds.

as far as I know, these are things he suggested in AGM back in the late 90's

And so what about sharing with the arseholes? well you would only see em on 2 games a season and it would add an edge to the derby.If Lazio/Roma and Inter/AC can share then why cant we?

the milan clubs have often looked into not sharing and have you ever seen their pitch? lazio were building their own ground so they didn't have to share (not sure if their financial problems put pay to this), so again it proves it's not popular. As for the 2 munich clubs, lets see what happens once they start to share.

Although I dont like PLC's saying it would make us answerable to the money men is laughable to say the least,we already are!

If we went to the PLC route, a large part of our small profits would go to shareholder and not the club. I am currently a shareholder, but never get a dividend as the club don't give them - all the money is reinvested in the club. So being a PLC is not just about making profits, it's the profits don't even stay in the club.

I support you wholeheartedly if you leave David Moores alone. I believe he is an excellent chairman. He provides money and patience,and is building us a new ground. Most important of all he keeps the club out of the hands of shareholders. The only thing he is guilty of is knowing nothing about football. On the basis of our RESULTS and LEAGUE POSITIONS and TROPHIES we haven't done THAT BADLY under Houllier. The fans have not sent a clear enough message that they don't like the football being played. They just want Houllier to disappear without his blood on their hands. I support you fully if you leave Moores alone. He understands the Liverpool way.

* Apart from the football part of it obviously.

I believe the best way to protest would be for everyone to leave before the team's lap of honour at the end of the Newcastle game. It may be unfair on the likes of Gerrard, Carra and.....er that's about it, but if we sung their names throughout the game to show our appreciation then I'm sure they'd understand what was going on. The board need to realise the strength of feeling among the fans and short of boycotting the match (which I don't think enough fans would do) this may be all we can do to convince them.

Reason's why we shouldn't share with Everton Number 3,261: They have no money. We'd pay half, they wouldn't.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I say Fuck Everton!

Let their wooden piece of shit ground fall to pieces for all I care.

They're like fucking children over there. Liverpool Council is their Mum - It's like, "well Liverpool are buying a nice new shiny stadium! Can't we have one as well please??..... for free? Oh, please can we, Mummy? Can we, can we???"

No you fucking can't! Losers!

And you're not fucking sharing ours either!

Groundshare schmoundshare.

Everton Schmeverton... ...etc... schmetc.

Guest glen buck

The new Bayern/1860 ground that is being built is the perfect solution.The ground changes colour with whoever is at home red for bayern blue for 1860.

How does this happen?

The painters must get the bollocks worked off them!

;)