You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What car do you drive?

jeremy

Surely you get to an age Jim where you can afford (including the insurance) a bloody nice car that is a bit more understated?

Anyone over 25 in one of those things screams blonde highlights, fake tan, steroids and a 14 year old girlfriend.

Either that or it's a hairdresser.

Absolutely. the nearest i get to driving cars like that is on Colin McRae. As i said before, my plan is to get a Lancia Delta Integrale when i hit my impending midlife crisis.

Absolutely. the nearest i get to driving cars like that is on Colin McRae. As i said before, my plan is to get a Lancia Delta Integrale when i hit my impending midlife crisis.

Nowt wrong with that.

A mate of my 'ol fellas bought a banana yellow convertible 93 and drove around in it with his wife in matching Ingurland tops during a certain sporting event.

I've been scared ever since.

Great choice though.

With delivery miles, 6 months or nearly new?

If you have examples of all I`m happy with that.

I bought my A3 2,0 TDI s-line 170hp 2008 mod with 31.000km in the summer for £34.000 in todays rates.

When it comes to the cost of cars I doubt there is a worse place than Norway to live in.

If you have examples of all I`m happy with that.

I bought my A3 2,0 TDI s-line 170hp 2008 mod with 31.000km in the summer for £34.000 in todays rates.

When it comes to the cost of cars I doubt there is a worse place than Norway to live in.

Even without looking you've been fucked mate.

EDIT: Whats your import tax like?

New price on that over here two years ago will have been about £22k plus options.

Audi S3 obviously all depending on age what kind of age are you looking at Code? If you give me an idea what kind of age your after I'll pm you some book prices on them.

Current new is about £32k plus options over here at the moment. But there will be deals before long as realistically the new market is more than likely going to be really poor this year.

I've got a mate in Norway and he comes over on the ferry to do basic shopping at the Metro Centre and buy any parts for his rally car over here because it's so expensive over there. I got him some proper Recaro competition seats for his rally car and it was effectively two for one if he bought them over here rather than in Norway.

New price on that over here two years ago will have been about £22k plus options.

Audi S3 obviously all depending on age what kind of age are you looking at Code? If you give me an idea what kind of age your after I'll pm you some book prices on them.

Current new is about £32k plus options over here at the moment. But there will be deals before long as realistically the new market is more than likely going to be really poor this year.

I've got a mate in Norway and he comes over on the ferry to do basic shopping at the Metro Centre and buy any parts for his rally car over here because it's so expensive over there. I got him some proper Recaro competition seats for his rally car and it was effectively two for one if he bought them over here rather than in Norway.

Thanks for the offer mate, but I dont think I would buy a car from the UK with the steering wheel on the "wrong" side.

Call me conservative, but I dont think that would do it for me.

I will most likely put my car up for sale today though, I had a look today on the best site for uased cars in Norway and there were only three A3`with the same engine as mine at the moment so it could be a good time to see if I can get rid of it.