You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What car do you drive?

jeremy

Guest Kemlynreds

Cheers. What’s the current iDrive system like?

Real easy to use, phone connects without fuss and plays Spotify no bother, real easy to navigate around. It's got a panel that you can draw out letters with your finger but I've never used it.

It's a big car as someone else mentioned but it's got parking sensors and a rear view camera that works well together. You'll not be disappointed.

I got a new Honda CRV last year and it now has about 8000 miles on it. Best car I’ve ever had.

I love the technology - Apple Car Play syncs with iPhone and does Spotify, navigation, hands free texting, whatever you want. It basically makes the car interface an extension of your iPhone and works with various apps and can be voice controlled with Siri too. The car has lots of driver aids and cameras to steer itself within the lane, stop if you are going to hit something, and drive along with automatic cruise control, speeding up and slowing down in traffic. It is spacious - our family of four drove down to Florida with all our stuff for a two week holiday no problem. The model I got is four wheel drive, and has leather, remote start (very useful today in -20C so you can get into a warm car) and the economy is way better than the Nissan Pathfinder I had.

If I could post pictures I’d do it, but I’m rubbish at that.

https://goo.gl/images/GjFTPw

Real easy to use, phone connects without fuss and plays Spotify no bother, real easy to navigate around. It's got a panel that you can draw out letters with your finger but I've never used it.

It's a big car as someone else mentioned but it's got parking sensors and a rear view camera that works well together. You'll not be disappointed.

It’s much better this time round. As Kemlyn says phone connection is instant and Spotify and other apps easy to use. It’s touch screen this time too which makes it easier for some functions. Auto park is useful if like me you are a shit driver.

It’s much better this time round. As Kemlyn says phone connection is instant and Spotify and other apps easy to use. It’s touch screen this time too which makes it easier for some functions. Auto park is useful if like me you are a shit driver.

I’ve currently got sensors which help enormously but auto park would be fantastic. One of the main reasons that I’d prefer the X3 or XC60 (if internal room works) is that parking spaces in this city now all seem to be designed for Smart cars