You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs

bouncebrigade

On your own then. I dislike Barca after the Mascherano saga, but i want them to beat Arsenal.

I dont subscribe to this wanting English clubs to do well in Europe. I hope they all go out.

This.

Another thread on the cunts as well, well done.

On your own then. I dislike Barca after the Mascherano saga, but i want them to beat Arsenal.

I dont subscribe to this wanting English clubs to do well in Europe. I hope they all go out.

Didn't say I want them to do well as such. Just talking about two games in isolation. Milan are a bunch of cunts, end of. From top to bottom.

And Barca are amazing to watch and have some quality players and genuinely good guys off the pitch too. But they've won fucking everything lately and they can be a bunch of arrogant cunts at times.

And I've never really minded Arsenal and Spurs!!!!!!

Arsenal or Barca?

Well one team has a certain way of playing, has a sniffy attitude to anybody else who doesn't play that way and wins lots of trophies.

The other team is exactly the same, minus the trophies bit.

Barca all the way.

They at least can back up their superiority complex.

I dont know why anyone would want Spurs to stay in it, if they get to a decent stage then they will be out spending a fortune again from the earnings and they will be more atractive to top players, not good.

I'm inclined to agree with you. Old 'arry isn't exactly a crowd favourite on here but credit where it's due, he's done t'riffic with Spurs. They're a decent, top flight club with a good pedigree back in their day. Like any of us they've suffered shit seasons and humiliations over the years so I don't begrudge them a taste of the big time at the expense of more established clubs. That's the nature of neutral support, you tend to want to see the little guy do well.

I hope Chelsea and Spurs get to the semi's and get knocked out, while they focus on Europe we sneak in and get 4th place. Oh yehh

I remember Stevie Nichol saying something like that years ago... He said that he wanted Man U to get to the semi final of every cup and then fall at the final hurdle, which meant more games for them and the end the result would be that they would finish another season empty handed..

That was obviously before they started buying officials, now I want the cnuts out as soon as possible as the nearer they get to the final of any cup the more they are likely to win it by a "dodgy" ref decision.

I also supported Spurs yesterday and will support Gunners today. I usually support English teams ( bar United) to come as far as they could. I also don´t have problem with United going far unless they don´t win.

I am not from England and English Premier League was the first and best source of western european football for me when the iron curtain fell here in Slovakia. I liked almost all of English clubs when I was a teenager in early 90´s because I watched them every week and liked football played in England.

So somehow I got a habit to love evrything what had something to do with English football. I follow english teams, english national team is my 2nd team behind Slovakia etc.

Plus, I am very bored watching games with non english teams in it, like last seasons CL semifinals and final.

I feel a tiny bit guilty BUT I am completely chuffed that Spurs beat those washed up, cynical, Italian cunts.

What's more, I think I want Arse to beat Barca as well.

Roll on next week when I'll be back to wishing bad things on English clubs.

Oh dear me no.

I really don't want Milan, or that smug bunch of tippy-tappy bellends "mas que un club" or whatever the fuck Barca call themselves, to win the European Cup, but I'd much prefer it to an English club winning it.

I want Arsenal to get *smashed*.

I hope every English team gets as far as possible in the champions league just not win it. Giving us a better chance at top 4

Mmmm, yeah, that's the logical (cynical) approach.

Not the final, though. There's some cache in reaching a final, and the stress would be terrible just in case they won it.

And in any case, why take the risk? I'd be happy to see them all turfed out early. Just in case.

Despise Spurs with a passion. Don't quite hate Arsenal as much, but still want them to get beat tonight.

Redknapp just makes me want to smash his face in...I hate him. With a bit of luck, he will leave a Portsmouth-style legacy and take them down, shutting up their 'we are a HUGE club, honest'-fans once and for all.

All English clubs bar us to go out as quickly as possible from all European competitions has alwways worked well for me as a position to adopt.

I can't stand the mancs and chelski with a passion but never been bothered by arsenal and spurs. So i didn't mind spurs winning last night as i don't have a problem with redknapp either. Yeah he's a tax evader and scam artist but i don't really give a shit. He's done a good job at spurs and deserves credit.

Hope Spurs and Chelsea get to the semis as it makes it more likely they drop points in the league when returning from tough emotionally & phisically draining games thus giving us a better chance of sneaking into 4th

Arsenal - meh not arsed, all I want is them to have 2 great games with Barca though have to admit I wouldnt mind an english team bursting the Barca bubble and out of all them Arsenal are by far the least offensive to me.