You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sparta Prague (a)

Ynwa20

What do you want?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• Patches bags a brace.
    • Strongest team out, 4-0 win.
    • Fish for dinner, roll on March 6th
    • Carroll and Suarez get 20 mins together and no less than 3 good knockdowns.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halftime then. Reina was almost our most lively player...

Not very good watching, but we're more or less doing the job it needed. It was never going to be a classic this, and we were never looking to steamroll them. Be nice to push on in the second half and get an extra body further up the pitch though, try to find a goal.

Drama queen, you've never watched an away game in Europe then? They also last 90 minutes too.

Oh and negged for the Hodgson comment.

I've watched enough to see that this is really shit!! Haven't even been close to creating a chance in open play.. And against Sparta!!

That simply ain't good enough for Liverpool!

And sorry about the Hodgson comment! :wallbutt:

Profoundly dull first half, entirely in line with my expectations.

Repka looks like he's stumbled into the ground looking for cig dimps and maybe a discarded pickle in a McDonalds box before bedding down for the night in a nest of old newspapers with a nice bottle of turps.

Guest davelfc
I've watched enough to see that this is really shit!! Haven't even been close to creating a chance in open play.. And against Sparta!!

That simply ain't good enough for Liverpool!

And sorry about the Hodgson comment! :wallbutt:

So how did you react in 2005 at 3-0 down?

The game lasts 90 minutes and last time I looked it was 0-0. Not a classic by any means but what do you expect with ngog up front. I said earlier, I expect Sparta to tire and then we should be all over them.

Let's see how it finishes after 90 minutes, keeping in mind we have them at Anfield in a week.

Exactly. I said the same on rawk but got slagged off by everyone. Most people on there would rather win this tournament than finish 4th place.

Great way of ensuring we can retain and compete for the top players in future - win the trophy none of them give a shit about instead ilof qualifying for the one they can't live without.

So how did you react in 2005 at 3-0 down?

The game lasts 90 minutes and last time I looked it was 0-0. Not a classic by any means but what do you expect with ngog up front. I said earlier, I expect Sparta to tire and then we should be all over them.

Let's see how it finishes after 90 minutes, keeping in mind we have them at Anfield in a week.

I'm not talking about the score.. Even if we were in front with 2-0 i would still say it's piss poor!

Expect that we will run them over at Anfield, but that ain't what I'm talking about..

I'm talking about how we are playing.. And thats poor! You can't argue on that!