Sign in to follow this  
Bolo locks

Calling all photoshop geniuses

Hope you can help,

I have a job interview with Oxford United on Weds and wondered if one of you could mock up a picture of Torres in an Oxford Utd kit? The position is as Commercial Manager and my presentation centres on generating income for the transfer kitty...may as well use the most expensive player in the country motivational image.

Really appreciate your help, I'm not one for posting (more of a lurker) but I've seen some cracking pics posted just can't use the ones from Torres doing the housekeeping, not quite the feel I was going for.

Cheers

ml without you I am nuffink lol Have just been asked back on Friday to go through the particulars...looking good

Will we get discounts on tickets? I can do another player for you in return.

Now, I realise it is harsh on the boy williams to wade in showing off my ninja mspaint skillz, but if they ask for another on friiday, whip this bad boy out:

ielk1.png

Yep - awesome work Jim.

Even Bullard is happy look at his face smiling away in the knowledge that Jim has fixed it.

I feel a bit guilty, Williams must be feeling a bit down about this now. If Bolo whips out Bullard in the meeting, there is no way he won't get the job.