You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Guest Numero Veinticinco

@MirrorAndersonPossibly two in coming at Liverpool. Supposed to be having medicals. Think one might be a young French striker.

Haha can just imagine it on Sky then when it said ''Possible exciting new for Manchester United fans'' then it changed subject to cricket or something then it came back and the excitable presenter said ''JOE COLE HAVING TALKS WITH.....ASTON VILLA''. I can imagine Manchester United fans hearts were in mouths for a second there!!!

The only problem when I look at the clock and see 11:35 is that it's not pm. Today is going to be full of the worst type of attention whores talking total crap. Might have to try and find a stream for the Sky deadline day coverage in a bit though to see if it makes me laugh, never seen it before.

It's been a fantastic summer for Spearing, Shelvey, Flanagan and Robinson too. They'll get plenty of football now with the deadwood gone if we keep going strongly in all competitions. Will also benefit the development of Coady, Sterling, Wisdom and the rest.

NV, you've been outstanding in this thread the whole summer; keeping your head for the most part when all around were losing theirs.

You for your contributions and Beantown Red for his google translations deserve a mention.

It's been a great summer. I will miss this thread!

Everton are badly plumbing the depths now.

wR8I9.jpg

You haven't lived. It's hilarious. Reporters standing outside training grounds talking rubbish to fill the time...and you cant miss ol 'arry

Just found a stream now, can't be any worse than the BBC text all day. Actually it could probably get way worse with it being sky...

edit - it's already making me chuckle, so over the top.

Edited by Red Phoenix