You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Now, back on topic - I think we should retain the services of 'Danish enforcer' Poulsen. We'll need him considering Stevie is going to miss the start of the season.

I think you're just being silly now

Exactly. The abuse I have got has been disgraceful. It all started with one thread I created and every thread I have posted in since I've been followed around by the same bunch of pathetic stalkers who harass me at every turn.

Silverlining has even been pestering me via PM for my soiled pants, the sick freak.

It's akin to kids in playground ganging up on another kid (usually the smart kid). Really puerile stuff. But I said it before, I won't put up with this crass, bullying behaviour from this gang of morons. I can't say I'm intimidated by a rabble of idiots who see the 'legend' Simon as their idol. Although I think it's kinda cruel of them to continue to patronise him.

I, however, will continue to express my opinions. The naysayers can like it or fuck off, it's entirely up to them.

Now, back on topic - I think we should retain the services of 'Danish enforcer' Poulsen. We'll need him considering Stevie is going to miss the start of the season.

Fuck off, you're the same as all the other cunts or you just are mypost. You are a troll and not a Liverpool fan. Fuck off and join a forum for the club you support.

Just fuck off with your shit opinions.

Henderson, Adam and Downing in.

Lucas, Mereiles and Aquilani out.

If this is the extent of our transfer activity, I can't see us making top 4. We haven't addressed ANY of our weaknesses except we now have a person who likes to cross the ball.

Where is the stability in defence?

Where is the creativity on the flanks?

Where is the left back?

I'm concerned. Especially with our defence.

Henderson, Adam and Downing in.

Lucas, Mereiles and Aquilani out.

If this is the extent of our transfer activity, I can't see us making top 4. We haven't addressed ANY of our weaknesses except we now have a person who likes to cross the ball.

Where is the stability in defence?

Where is the creativity on the flanks?

Where is the left back?

I'm concerned. Especially with our defence.

There's no way in hell Lucas is leaving. Downing is a creative player, as is Adam and Suarez, all of which are new players this year. But I share you concerns for a left back, although Johnson was decent when he played there.

Exactly. The abuse I have got has been disgraceful. It all started with one thread I created and every thread I have posted in since I've been followed around by the same bunch of pathetic stalkers who harass me at every turn.

Silverlining has even been pestering me via PM for my soiled pants, the sick freak.

It's akin to kids in playground ganging up on another kid (usually the smart kid). Really puerile stuff. But I said it before, I won't put up with this crass, bullying behaviour from this gang of morons. I can't say I'm intimidated by a rabble of idiots who see the 'legend' Simon as their idol. Although I think it's kinda cruel of them to continue to patronise him.

I, however, will continue to express my opinions. The naysayers can like it or fuck off, it's entirely up to them.

you wish

If it makes anyone feel better, I've researched a bit of Sunderland''s pre-season games and Conor Wickham has contributed fuck all in three games in Germany.

I know there's the thing about fans missing out on targets then saying they never rated them anyway, but I honestly didn't get the fuss with him. Didn't want to say it when we were after him though as I thought I'd come across as a negative moaning twat. I just don't get the hype. Someone said he reminded them of Nando, the only thing that reminded me of him when watching one of his clips was that he was wearing red in one part had white tape around his ankles.

He might turn into a good striker and am not giving the kid any shit, but that hype was badly over the top.

Guest San Don

Hope we've been a lot more clever with aquilani's loan to fiorentina than we were with Juve.

OK its 70k a week off the bill but if this isnt sale related, by the time the loan is up in 12 months he'll be worth less.

Wont he?

so goodbye to

aquilani (preferably full transfer)

degen

aurelio

insua

kyrgiakos

ayala or wilson

jovanovic

cole (if we can get a couple of million)

brad jones

poulsen

spearing (loan)

shelvey (loan)

ngog

el zhar

jesus that's almost a squad of players right there and no doubt i have forgotten a few...some work on the sales front to be done, why don't you buy back the sack of turds you brought to our club hodgson you clown!

There's no way we'll shift that lot. Would concentrate on trying to sell the ones in bold. A loan deal would be ok with N'gog too, still think he can turn into a player if he beefs up a bit and works on his skill and awareness.

That is what we heard last season when he went to Juve. Then had to hear how great he was doing bossing games and pingin it around - only for him to be shown the door there. Lets face it, he is an ok player but Lucas is worth more on the open market. If we do not have to pay his salary for the rest of the contract that might be good business.

Guest Gucci_Ledge

A loan deal would be terribe for Ngog as he only has a year left on his contract.

I think Ngog will be the only easy player to shift personally. He is a fairly poor player, but he has actually done ok here all things considering. He's scored some goals, played lots of games, and scored that goal vs United. We will shift him imo. The others will be happy to sit on their arse for the wages though. People like Aurelio, he's shit, he's past it, he has one year left, he's old, nobody else would want him, we are stuck with ones like that.

you know what im just gonna go and say it.

we´ve been linked again with shane long and i wouldnt think it would be a bad bit of business to get ngoger out for 6 and him in for 8ish.

he has an all round game, can head the ball, is direct, has a great attitude and his physique and pace is what could cause problems coming off the bench.

still very rough round the edges but he seems to be getting better to the more subtle aspects of the game and started to score a lot of goals last year.

there i said it.

i´m sorry that he doesnt have a price tag of 15 million or more and his name isnt well longer or more exotic but we have a scot in the team again now so why not an irishman as a willing back up striker.

A loan deal would be terribe for Ngog as he only has a year left on his contract.

I think Ngog will be the only easy player to shift personally. He is a fairly poor player, but he has actually done ok here all things considering. He's scored some goals, played lots of games, and scored that goal vs United. We will shift him imo.

Didn't realise he only had 1 year left. Agreed with what you said about him being easier to sell too, we shouldn't have much of a problem.

Guest simon

I Said Id love Shane Long on Als status the other day be a fantastic upgrade fo N'gog and a great impact player Would he come here to warm our bench though? im not sure.

Someone said he reminded them of Nando

Think that was me, tbh I think it was a valid comparison. Some of the goals in that clip posted were very impressive and dare I say Torres-esque.

Obviously not in the same caliber but I reckon he's a top prospect and will become a very good player.

I Said Id love Shane Long on Als status the other day be a fantastic upgrade fo N'gog and a great impact player Would he come here to warm our bench though? im not sure.

Shane Long not want to sit on Liverpool's bench? He should be honoured that he's even being linked with our bench. That bench would be the best bench he could ever sit on, and it would be far, far too good for him.