You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Alberto Aquilani is next to wear the purple shirt. This is a fact, but rumors of impending transfer are somewhat conflicting. According to Sky , and as collected in the last few days Fiorentina have reached an agreement with the player who is with Liverpool based on a loan with the right to set at 10 to 11 million ransom , with the director who put in his pocket 2.5 million a year for 5 seasons. In this case, the official announcement could come within hours. But on the other hand, there SportItalia that hampers the easy enthusiasm. Something is in fact yet to be determined, it is the English club would have said no to that Aquilani loan, and would like an outright transfer . In this case there would still be treated a little ', but in a few days you probably would come to a successful conclusion. Where will it end? Hard to say, even if the theory more convincing at the moment seems a middle ground: expensive loan with the obligation for redemption , so that Liverpool can sleep sweet dreams, Aquilani can be certain of not being buffeted right and left in the summer Fiorentina and not find yourself shelling out 11 million cash in a few days. in this case could be enough to have very little shot of the official summer Pantaleo Corvino.

Google translation

This Aquilani thing is driving me crazy, why the fuck are his wages so high that no one even wants to come close?

It's not like we got him on a free, we paid fucking top dollar for the crock and now we can't sell him.

He got too comfortable at Roma me thinks, I think he lacks fight and desire.

Curious, isn't it? It seems to question our signings, to some idiots, means it is a slight against Kenny. Simpletons using simple logic and coming out with stupid emotional responses. Like this retard Simon and his incoherent babbling nonsense.
I'm too entitled to my opinion without being subjected to abuse. Try passing your pearls of wisdom on to your little girlfriend Simon.

Simon is a fucking TLW Legend. You're just a fucking cunt. Fuck off.

RTÉ Sport: Agent - Aquilani on way to FiorentinaAgent - Aquilani on way to Fiorentina

Tuesday, 26 July 2011 12:02

The agent of Alberto Aquilani claims a deal is in place with Liverpool to take the midfielder to Fiorentina.

The 27-year-old Italy international, a £17million signing from Roma in 2009, appears surplus to requirements at Anfield and is widely expected to join La Viola on a season-long loan.

Aquilani's agent, Franco Zavaglia, has revealed the deal now hinges only on the player agreeing personal terms with the Serie A club.

"The agreement between Fiorentina and Alberto has not yet been reached," Zavaglia told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"If we talk of an agreement, that was only reached between the two clubs, because Fiorentina did not come to any decision with us."

Aquilani has failed to settle on Merseyside since signing a five-year deal following his big-money arrival two years ago.

He has made just 28 appearances for the Reds and spent last season on loan at Juventus.

You're a bit like Millwall.

Everyone hates you, but you don't care. And you're a cunt.

Unlike you and your neurotic need to be liked, I don't come here to suck up to other members. I'm here to express my opinions forthrightly, not to sugarcoat them to placate dimwits who can barely write a single coherent sentence. Now, stop stalking me and bother someone else.

Unlike you and your neurotic need to be liked, I don't come here to suck up to other members. I'm here to express my opinions forthrightly, not to sugarcoat them to placate dimwits who can barely write a single coherent sentence. Now, stop stalking me and bother someone else.

Fuck me, that's brilliant.

Hahahahahahaha!

That's me nailed.

1267053335_funny_gif_3.gif?w=320&h=240

Gettttaaaaaa herreee

Have you met Brendan?

Are you as objectionable in real life? Everyone has the right to express their opinions on here without suffering the shit you've been dishing out.

And can we put all this abuse aside and contribute to / debate the topic instead?

Just a thought..........

Guest simon

I beg your fucking Pardon, I have reasons for this If i could help it i would. This place has helped me allot and i can assure you i have improved allot in my short time on here. Do you often take the piss of people with real problems? Your a fucking Joke a WUM a waste of Sperm. Why don't you go and Grow up. Then come back. No one is arsed about a little Negativity. But you do it for the reaction like some attention seeking child. Insult people behind a name. Everyone knows me i'm quite happy to share who i am. Are you? No prob's because you are some little Child with a bin and a bucket full of spunk rags next to you. Maybe you get bullied in school maybe your parents treat you like the cunt you are i don't know but you need to sort your act out you TOOL. Its a sad state affairs that people like you are Fertile.

Liverpool news - Lucas could be sold, Pacheco eyes exit, Suarez wants trophies

Liverpool news - Lucas could be sold, Pacheco eyes exit, Suarez wants trophies

By Bryan Waters

Tuesday 26 July 2011

chevronliverpool.pngLucas could be sold.

Brazilian midfielder Lucas could be set to make a shock exit away from Anfield, after the arrival of midfield competition in Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam.

The Daily Star reports that the 24 year old, who was the Player of the Year for the Reds last season, is unwilling to sit on the bench this season and could move to gain regular first team football. Last season was one of Lucas’ best since his £6m move in 2007 and recently signed a new deal in March.

A source at the Kop said: ‘Lucas only signed a new deal in March and was voted Player of the Year by the fans. But the word is he is leaving and that will shock a lot of people, especially after he played so well last season.’

Reds manager Kenny Dalglish is desperate to offload some of his big name midfielders to balance the books at Anfield and Lucas could exit along with Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani, Belgian Milan Jovanovic and Danish enforcer Christian Poulsen.

Liverpool's interest in Newcastle's Jose Enrique wanes despite defender's attempts to push through a move - Telegraph

Liverpool's interest in Newcastle's Jose Enrique wanes despite defender's attempts to push through a move

Liverpool’s interest in Newcastle United defender Jose Enrique has “cooled” according to sources on Merseyside, despite the Spaniard’s attempts to hasten his departure from St James’s Park this week.

jose-enrique_1956682c.jpg Staying put: Liverpool appear to have lost interest in Newcastle defender Jose Enrique Photo: ACTION IMAGES

By Luke Edwards

3:09PM BST 26 Jul 2011

comments.gif1 Comment

Enrique trained with his Newcastle United teammates in America yesterday, despite using the social networking site Twitter to criticise owner Mike Ashley for a lack of ambition, accusing the board of selling their best players and lying about making an improved contract offer to keep him.

That brought a stern response from manager Alan Pardew, as well as managing director Derek Llambias, who have fined the player, while pointing out they have not received a single bid for him all summer.

Liverpool did take a close look at the 25-year-old last season, but appear to have decided the asking price, along with the player’s likely wage demands – he already earns £46,000-a-week at Newcastle – and misgivings about his defensive capability mean he is a risky transfer.

Enrique’s tirade has divided opinion on Tyneside, with some turning on the left-back for the attack on the club given the transfer window is still open, while others have backed him in his criticism of Ashley’s lack of investment.

Newcastle are hoping the £7m signing of Mevlut Erdinc from Paris Saint Germain will appease the disgruntled among their ranks.