You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

Silverlining negged me for telling the thruth ? Thank you fuck face. I´m gonna stick an cold iron bar into your ass we meet. Think about it.

Oh shut the fuck up, you fucking moron.

Be afraid. Be very afraid, you faggot.

Faggot? So you have a problem with gays?

Why, are you going try and bum me and give me the bad AIDS?

You hapless, thick cunt. Go away, before you make and even bigger cunt of yourself.

Why I want you to have AIDS ? I think you deserve it. You being a faggot is not the problem. It´s the only positive thing going for you actually.

Can't people take these type of lame exchanges to PMs?

Or at least make them amusing? Mildly amusing would even pass.

Can't people take these type of lame exchanges to PMs?

Or at least make them amusing? Mildly amusing would even pass.

Oh come on, for fuck's sake, I'm a funny person, I understand how comedy works at a very low level.

But this is like turning base metal into gold. I can only work with the raw materials to hand.

This - if indeed it has a name - is...green.

Transfer. Chris Mavinga (Liverpool) to sign Rennes Tuesday

As we announced last week, Chris Mavinga, the young French defender from Liverpool will enter Tuesday with Stade Rennais.

The information was confirmed tonight by Pierre Dréossi, general manager of Stade Rennais. In the process, the player will fly to Colombia where he will compete in the U20 World Cup with the team of France.

Google translation

It is not yet an open house in Lyon. After the friendly match lost to Genk, Remi Garde returned to the case of Michel Bastos and Aly Cissokho. Both players announced on the start, respectively, to the Juventus and Liverpool. But the technician Lyon hopes to keep one of them. " For now, they are there. The condition that I have is that they are involved in the group. These are two players who occupy the left flank of my team so one or the other party but probably not both , "said Remi Garde to our colleagues at RMC . Bastos, who played the friendly match in the left lateral position, would have agreed with Juventus as the Gazzetta dello Sport . OL would require 15 million euros for the Brazilian. As for Cissokho, pass through injury against Genk, it would be close to joining Liverpool for 9 million euros.

Google translation

I don't know enough about Cissokho to comment on his ability but my general position is that there is little point in spending money on a LB unless he will significantly improve the team. Leighton Baines would significantly improve the team for example.

Otherwise, I subscribe to the idea of playing Johnson on the left, which has the additional benefit of furthering Kelly's development. Aurelio/Flanagan/Robinson provide enough cover.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We need a left back, we really do. Cissokho is powerful, quick and penatrative. If we can get him for 8-10m, he'd be a good signing, I reckon.

Can he defend though? As I say, I don't know personally, but my interpretation from other's comments is that he great going forward but less robust defensively. One full back playing like this (Johnson) is ok as CB/DM can slot in to cover runs but not so much with two. The second full back needs to provide more balance in terms of attacking and defensive strengths. Kelly/Johnson works very well in this regard.

Can he defend though? As I say, I don't know personally, but my interpretation from other's comments is that he great going forward but less robust defensively. One full back playing like this (Johnson) is ok as CB/DM can slot in to cover runs but not so much with two. The second full back needs to provide more balance in terms of attacking and defensive strengths. Kelly/Johnson works very well in this regard.

Very true. Kinda how Barcelona attacks with Dani Alves and Abidal is the more balanced fullback.

Marco Bueno, try the Liverpool confirms Pachuca

The board of Pachuca striker revealed that World Champion U-17 Road to Anfield will appear for 10 or 12 days, hoping to achieve his tenure with the Reds

Well Marco output of Pachuca is imminent. And the president of Pachuca, Jesus Martinez, confirmed that the World Champion U-17 will test for a few days with Liverpool of England.

"Yes there is an interest of Liverpool. The player will test for 10 or 12 days and that also has to be a contract if the player likes.

"All players U-17 are the showcase of all searches by age, potential, because they are world champions and most importantly, to 'Marquito' I come from before the World Cup watching," gave know the manager, who stressed that during the World Cup viewers in different leagues there.

"They're very professional, searchers had every game of Arsenal, Manchester, Real Madrid and Italy and some saw Marco, his qualities are important to European football. It is a great post, never lose balls, going well above and was a great complement to (Carlos) Fierro ", said Martinez at the end of the friendly game in which Pachuca tied to a goal with Cruz Azul.

For his part, Andres Fassi, vice president of sports Tuzos said some issues still need to define to be the rule in case of good achievement to stay in the English.

"We are negotiating between clubs if that becomes invitation to stay, wants to stipulate in advance Pachuca and that is a situation that is not defined and we have to think that the player has a good welfare and for the institution also be rewarded, "he said.

For Fassi, ideally, "the Liverpool player decides to stay with them would be very good because there are important personal situation for the player in the economic, Pachuca and also Liverpool interested in starting to generate future work ".

The executive also said the midfielder is excited about the opportunity we have in England, but will make the news official until Monday, when he returns from vacation, which is expected to travel to Europe in early August.

On the other hand, the manager denied that there is interest from other clubs by Julio Gomez said he and his teammates class will follow a process until the first team.

"Officially, Pachuca has not received anything. I think there may be interest by many players, there are four or five of the selection you have highlighted but officially the only player who has been asked is Marco Bueno, "he added.

Google translation

I don't know enough about Cissokho to comment on his ability but my general position is that there is little point in spending money on a LB unless he will significantly improve the team. Leighton Baines would significantly improve the team for example.

Otherwise, I subscribe to the idea of playing Johnson on the left, which has the additional benefit of furthering Kelly's development. Aurelio/Flanagan/Robinson provide enough cover.

When he payed against us a few years ago he was outstanding both defensively and offencively. Always thought he would be a great signing. I would be a happy bunny if these reports are true.

Johnson will be much more effective at right back working the line with Henderson in front of him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Since we're going all British these days we should try to sign Carlton Cole. He's going for £4M which is a decent price and he would be a good back up striker. Better than Ngog at least.

I'm willing to shit in your mouth, free of charge, if you'd like? Before you answer, bear in mind that you've got to pay good money for that in Amsterdam. PM me your phone number and we can set up a time and date.