You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

they call it sunday mail cos its a special larger edition for, you guessed it, sundays. Its the same editorial staff as any other day with a few extra contributors(ie kenny) to make it worth the extra buck and fill the supplements

Contact the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday | Mail Online

It's the same company and aimed at the same idiots, but it is not the same editorial staff.

Kenny writes for the mail you utter tits.

And he should imediately stop writing for the paper, considering what Souness was villified for.

I also think he should stop as well ie just for football reasons its not good that the LFC manager has his own article in the rag, A LFC manager should be above that.

Saying all of that he may have a legal contract to honour

i think i made it clear today that i was on the wind up before. As for arguing with those people still getting at me, well thats understandable. Regarding mail, tory etc.im well aware that isnt the nomrla profile for a scouser. So all in all id say im pretty self aware and i would say i know exactly what im saying and how it will be perceived by some.

nothing wrong with the tories considering the labour party have destroyed the UK twice in my lifetime 74-79 and 2000-2010, on that happy not its time for me cama

i concur ....big time. They not only put the middle classes outa work but the working class punters that they were supposed to help...laughable. Anyway politics has no place here so ill stop

Speaking personally, I back the ban on the Mail and I won't click on links to it. Not even the "wind up" one on the GF.

I know someone who has cancelled their Mail subscription based on the fact that MacKenzie has gone there. (Yes, I know someone who used to read it - the Mirror's changing news values to 90% celebrity gossip ensured a switch.)

We continue to boycott that rag, but the man most guilty within that rag was MacKenzie. It is HIS legacy, not the actual rag's.

I hate this man, and will ensure that everyone I know will ensure anyone they know who buys the Mail should stop.

Actually, I think it actually makes more sense that we boycott the Mail than the rag. Both will cover it.

I'm convinced some of these mongs are Dave U's ringers, their goal is to get us to purchase season tickets.

As that post appears directly under my post about the Mail, I feel I should invite you to elaborate.

Put your egos aside! Let's try and save this thread, for fucks sake. Nobody's bothered about your arguments.

Summer transfers. Lets roll, bitches.

can we just close this thread down? It's the biggest perpetrator of shithouse aids since ant's dog.

Hahahah! Repped.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
can we just close this thread down? It's the biggest perpetrator of shithouse aids since ant's dog.

Maybe we should only allow posts with three sentences and create an 'approved source' list?

they call it sunday mail cos its a special larger edition for, you guessed it, sundays. Its the same editorial staff as any other day with a few extra contributors(ie kenny) to make it worth the extra buck and fill the supplements

Surely you mean the great British pound sir?

One must maintain the linguistic standards one wishes to see from others. :monkeyeek:

fuck me, you really are a shiney bellend of the highest order....you actually make me laugh cos you are such a fucking whopper

This. Don't worry when you pick him up on one of his bullshit posts he ignores it.

Just ignore the tit and move on

i concur ....big time. They not only put the middle classes outa work but the working class punters that they were supposed to help...laughable. Anyway politics has no place here so ill stop

Ah politics. Labour hasn't destroyed the country, its always the Tories trying to take us back to the times lords and peasants. Labour merely overspend trying to put right socially what the Tories like to strip away. Now they also going to have to contend with getting people back into homes the next time they're in power judging by the leaked letters from fat Eric's department.