You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

I've never understood the fascination some people have for posting shite from completely random twitter twats, or articles from completely rubbish sources that link us to a different player each and every day.

So Can we maybe have two threads, one for the mind numbingly stupid stuff and another for the somewhat reliable stuff where we can discuss those potenital targets?

I've never understood the fascination some people have for posting shite from completely random twitter twats, or articles from completely rubbish sources that link us to a different player each and every day.

So Can we maybe have two threads, one for the mind numbingly stupid stuff and another for the somewhat reliable stuff where we can discuss those potenital targets?

Im not sure some will be able to distinguish the difference mate.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has revealed that Arsenal and Liverpool are battling with Spurs to sign coveted West Ham star Scott Parker.

Liverpool in three way battle for Parker - Liverpool FC

"Well, he's a good player, a top player, Footballer of the Year this year," Redknapp said of the midfielder, who has been rated by the First Post at £15 million.

"I'm sure people are going to be interested in Scott. I know a couple of other clubs are interested, big clubs, but we'll wait and see."

When pressed to name clubs that Tottenham could fight for Parker's signature, Redknapp pointed to Arsenal and Liveprool as potential suitors for the 30-year-old.

"Which clubs? Arsenal, Liverpool," the Tottenham manager said.

"I think they're big clubs in for him. That's the rumours anyway, that's what I hear, so it will be hard."

Parker was a star for West Ham this season, picking up the Football Writers' Player of the Year award.

While the England international has said he would like to stay at West Ham, with the side now relegated, Parker looks set to make a move in search of top flight football in the summer.

Arsenal can offer Parker Champions League football, though Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish reportedly has a larger budget for the summer and is hoping to outbit any rivals.

Redknapp also revealed that Tottenham are chasing Liverpool target Eden Hazard, with the manager taking a personal liking to the 20-year-old starlet.

"Yeah, I like him," Redknapp said.

"I watched him this week. He is a good player, but it's difficult because there are some good players in this country that I like.

"There's a few lads over here I would like to go for if we can make some openings. We need to make openings first

I hope is not 15 million for a 30 year old. If thats the case then Spurs can have him. That money could be spent somewhere else.

You can also clear it up by text if you want. I have his mobile number as he gave it to me by PM so we could arrange to meet up and have a fight.

Yes, Morrissey also offered me out by PM.

I quote:

"how is that being hysterical you fucking gobshite internet shitbag

young will sign for us barring an intervention from slur

if you want to be an internet hardcase pm me back and we can meet for "drinks"

He is quite special.

Meet for "drinks"? Fucking amateur. Everyone knows the choice meeting places are the County Rd KFC or Otterspool.

Maybe he does actually want to meet me for drinks? The use of inverted commas around the word drinks notwithstanding.

I wonder what might be his regular drinking venue of choice? One imagines from his frenzied and insane PM campaign that it would be rather nice, and not in any way a shit-stained grief-hole frequented by drunks and madmen.

did anyone get on that William Hill bet yesterday? It was Charlie Adams next club and we were at 3/1, so i stuck £35 down, within an hour of placing it, they had removed the bet, must of had a flurry of bets on that.

Anyone else take it?

Yes, Morrissey also offered me out by PM.

I quote:

"how is that being hysterical you fucking gobshite internet shitbag

young will sign for us barring an intervention from slur

if you want to be an internet hardcase pm me back and we can meet for "drinks"

He is quite special.

I think " drinks " is a euphemism for anal sex. Probably a right of passage all Internet hardcases have to go through.

I think " drinks " is a euphemism for anal sex. Probably a right of passage all Internet hardcases have to go through.

Well, I'm on my way to the LMA awards at The Hilton, so I can maybe show Baconface Morrissey's post about Ashely Young and check the veracity of his outlandish claims.

Although I don't know if he's going. Hopefully not.