You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Lurkers

Remmie

With about 50 posts in just under two years I'm obviously not as epic a lurker as some here but my post to time spent on the forum ratio is very low.

Just wanted to say that the "html has eyes" tag is brilliant.

In fact, I'm signing up for a season ticket right now so I can rep the shit out of whoever did that.

With about 50 posts in just under two years I'm obviously not as epic a lurker as some here but my post to time spent on the forum ratio is very low.

Just wanted to say that the "html has eyes" tag is brilliant.

In fact, I'm signing up for a season ticket right now so I can rep the shit out of whoever did that.

It was Funnneeeee

Cheers.

Loving the shiny new gold name. Shame I've got such a shite username. God knows what I was thinking when I came up with that.

PM Dave and ask for a new username. We have a number of suggestion threads for new handles.

Don't know where she is but she's still alive according to her facebook.

You all would.

I've got her on my Facebook already. You might be right about the last bit.

Pics?!?!

I only have eyes for you, melons.

Pics would be for research purposes only. X

You'll have to ask Trumo, the girly moral code tells me I can't.

To be fair i'd let her go on your 'freebie list', either that or i'd have to get you certified for knocking her back.

Right, lets be clear on this, just to remove the implication that I am some sort of internet stalker or photo archivist.

On Facebook, she added me after seeing me post on that "who the cunting rhubarb are you?" TLW link, or whatever it's called. Since then, nada. No contact whatsoever. She's not even been on this forum for the last 5 months, so I really have no idea. I do remember thinking she was very cute though. I don't ogle photos on Facebook, or "keep one for the wank bank" as I know some other people do. In fact, it's strange how her forum handle was "Jasmine" (not her real name) because she's quite similar to the singer Yasmin. See Devlin's "Runaway" video and you'll get a better idea. I can only say that because I've read this section of the thread having seen a bit of the video earlier today.

PS - Melons is right!

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Urban Dictionary: lurking

Chucklesma.

The great sensation of when you have to take a magnificent, glorious, triumphant shit, but at the very last second you suck it back into your butt hole. (Repeat 5x)

A-Dog had to take a massive shit but he decided lurking would be way more fun.

Right, lets be clear on this, just to remove the implication that I am some sort of internet stalker or photo archivist.

On Facebook, she added me after seeing me post on that "who the cunting rhubarb are you?" TLW link, or whatever it's called. Since then, nada. No contact whatsoever. She's not even been on this forum for the last 5 months, so I really have no idea. I do remember thinking she was very cute though. I don't ogle photos on Facebook, or "keep one for the wank bank" as I know some other people do. In fact, it's strange how her forum handle was "Jasmine" (not her real name) because she's quite similar to the singer Yasmin. See Devlin's "Runaway" video and you'll get a better idea. I can only say that because I've read this section of the thread having seen a bit of the video earlier today.

PS - Melons is right!

You protest too much, however the bolded bit is a bloody good shout!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Good evening!

He talks too much this one, registered this month and 10 fucking posts already, outrageous.

However, repped for the name. I love Mandrill. I love carpet. I love lamp. I love Mandrill.