You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Lurkers

Remmie

Well considering he's denying knowing me I can now review this request, maybe even chuck in a photo and the address of his local pub.

Meaning you'll be able to kidnap for this hombre for an evening of passion at your every whim, starting this weekend.

Mutha fucka!

You're identity is safe with me, Melons would eat you alive.

You massive fail JNP. Did i not mention on another thread i'm child free this weekend, i'd have my weekend planned out in seconds there.

Even the neg I got of Melons yesterday was getting me hard!

It was about Pepe, it'd get anyone hard. If it didn't they clearly need their sex drive checked out.

You're identity is safe with me, Melons would eat you alive.

Melons is the honey badger of the sex world*

*this exists and is populated by sex people

This is what happened to the last man who was caught in her web.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

waiting-slave-in-femdom-dungeon.jpg
Edited by Remmie

I was the first person to rep Sex Mong after his first post due to his username making me laugh.

Some season ticket holders with top lurkage:

Luke - 16 posts since July 2003.

neej - 12 posts since July 2005.

Marion - 11 posts since May 2005.

Fair play to all putting their hands in their pockets and buying a season ticket, put the likes of Hermes to shame.

Is there any way I can rep someone without a post?

And Bubble, the phantom tagger, show your face that I may pay tribute to you too.

If you show your face on this thread to get the rep, I will neg you for betraying your lurking instincts. Lurk on brother, be the best lurker you can be. Bask in the golden lurk lake with iRat and his unholy kingdom of glorious quiet forumites.

I am about to weep here.

If you show your face on this thread to get the rep, I will neg you for betraying your lurking instincts. Lurk on brother, be the best lurker you can be. Bask in the golden lurk lake with iRat and his unholy kingdom of glorious quiet forumites.

I am about to weep here.

Ah, bollocks.

I was actually going to brutally murder him and eat his body if he turned up. And I'd have gotten away with it too only for Scooby Doo here.

I was the first person to rep Sex Mong after his first post due to his username making me laugh.

Some season ticket holders with top lurkage:

Luke - 16 posts since July 2003.

neej - 12 posts since July 2005.

Marion - 11 posts since May 2005.

Fair play to all putting their hands in their pockets and buying a season ticket, put the likes of Hermes to shame.

Amen, brother.

Fantastic post by pants there, obviously a man who never wastes a word. I have been inspired to compile a pants's Greatest Hits:

Forum: FF - F******* Forum

8th June 2005, 08:33 PM

Replies: 76

Peter Crouch Vs Darth Vader Views: 1,725

Posted By pants

Re: Peter Crouch Vs Darth Vader

We'll never sign DV, he won't stand the force of Igors light sabre!

P-A-N-T-S ssssssssss!!!!!!

He invented it. He called it "Lurching" in its original Archaic, Anglo-Frisian dialectian form, from the Latin, and he has slowly developed it in line with technological advancements into what so many of us know and love today.

One day the whole world will know his name.