Remmie

Top Lurkers

When it says someone viewed your profile, do they actually have to go to your profile for them to be listed or is it enough that they go over your avatar, or accidently click your user name insted of the link to your post?

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

When it says someone viewed your profile, do they actually have to go to your profile for them to be listed or is it enough that they go over your avatar, or accidently click your user name insted of the link to your post?

Just viewed your profile - clicked your username.

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Just viewed your profile - clicked your username.

You are listed as visitor.

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I've occasionally clicked on an avatar and presumably ended up on somebody's list basically due to thick fingers.

Same here, that's why I asked.

2 hours ago, SasaS said:

It looks like if you hover over an avatar and it brings up the details, it doesn't register as a visit. So it looks likely you have to click on the avatar for it to be registered as a visit.

• Upvote 1

So does this mean your lurker will wear your underpants on his head as he devours your family wearing nothing else but marmalade? 

Tell you what, if Tore Walle-Jensen published a series of crime novels, I'd probably read it.

OK, mostly if audio books are available.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, sir roger said:

I've occasionally clicked on an avatar and presumably ended up on somebody's list basically due to thick fingers.

Me too. I also struggle with the banner at the top of the screen in Mobile mode. I go to click the grey Forum back arrow, but end up hitting the banner inadvertently and end up on the site front page.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:32 AM, Captain Turdseye said:

I do it all the time. If you’ve ever noticed my name as a visitor to your profile it’s purely accidental. 

I do it too

11 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

@Darren Clarke

That's some quality lurking, member for nearly 6 years, paid up gold and zero posts. 

8 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Puts some of the five-figure post minge-bag brigade to shame. 

He only comes on her to fuck at Lee Westwood

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I've decided to activate the follow member feature. I want to be among the first to see the first post. It simply has to be epic.

And when it arrives, I want to be the first to say "Fuck off, Code".

• Upvote 1