You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Forums.

Captain Turdseye

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I dont know any Chelsea fans. And I'm really rather glad about that. I'd rather know The Taliban.

I know. Say what you want about about the tenets of islamic extremism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Can you hear The Shed, Fernando????

My god what a day Sunday should be

No, The Shed, he can't. The traveling Kop were singing and none of you made a fucking noise.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

"Suarez is a very unpredictable player, but selfish. Technically pretty poor"

That forum has some amazing posters. Arrogant bastards.

I had no idea they considered us to be rivals. I am only bothered when they play us, i couldn't give a monkeys about them otherwise. Do they think they are rivals on the back of a couple of brushes in the CL? If that was the criterion for rivalry, we would have a fuck of a lot of rivals.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
They are rivals.

Some of our biggest games over the past 6-7 years have been against them, more so than any other team.

We're obviously the bigger club, but in terms of competing for honours they are our rivals.

That's a ridiculous definition. If that stands, then clubs like Manchester City, Lech and Zenit are our rivals. Clearly nonsense, Ant.

It's coincidence that they play in the same league. They're no more our 'rivals' than AC Milan or Wolves.

They are rivals.

Some of our biggest games over the past 6-7 years have been against them, more so than any other team.

We're obviously the bigger club, but in terms of competing for honours they are our rivals.

Going by that criteria, AC Milan are by far our biggest rivals.

There a hindrance no doubt, but my no stretch of the imagination are they even close to being our main rivals, if the league was a 3 horse race between Chelsea, United and Everton(ha!), I doubt a single Liverpool fan wouldn't want Chelsea to win it, Torres or no Torres.

Chelsea are deffo big rivals of ours these days. 2005 started that off and you'd have to be blind to not recognise that there is a special added spice and edge to our fixtures since the Rafa/Jose era. But I get the feeling that they see us how we see the mancs. The rivalry to them means more than it does to us. They'll always be behind the mancs and the blueshite.

Surely, the top 4 in England would have to be the top 4 clubs over all wouldnt it?

Now assuming this to be the case, then it would read

Liverpool FC

Scum

Arsenal

Everton

Those are the top four clubs for trophies/wins etc since 1871, so what other list of top 4 is there?

Alright, the scum are ahead of us domestically, but over all....

"Suarez is a very unpredictable player, but selfish. Technically pretty poor"

That forum has some amazing posters. Arrogant bastards.

And pretty ignorant too. The prick that said he "didn't expect that and when was the last time they did the double over us".

I was travelling and could only get to a radio in time for the last 20 minutes (long story) . Alan Green repeatedly pointed out the Chelsea fans were leaving droves from 80 minutes on. There was a thread last week about the differences between Chavs and us and I think this illustrates it perfectly. How many Liverpool fans would have left the ground whilst a goal down to one of their so called biggest rivals ? They will implode once Abromovic gets bored.

And pretty ignorant too. The prick that said he "didn't expect that and when was the last time they did the double over us".

I was travelling and could only get to a radio in time for the last 20 minutes (long story) . Alan Green repeatedly pointed out the Chelsea fans were leaving droves from 80 minutes on. There was a thread last week about the differences between Chavs and us and I think this illustrates it perfectly. How many Liverpool fans would have left the ground whilst a goal down to one of their so called biggest rivals ? They will implode once Abromovic gets bored.

180081_571830659978_36702178_33784270_8186582_n.jpg

We wouldnt leave the stamford gates on a banner, let alone copy one because we were too thick or ignorant or classless to create our own.

And before some gobshite starts, yes I know they are the Shankly gates, im using the stamford as an opposite to make make the point in reverse.

180081_571830659978_36702178_33784270_8186582_n.jpg

We wouldnt leave the stamford gates on a banner, let alone copy one because we were too thick or ignorant or classless to create our own.

And before some gobshite starts, yes I know they are the Shankly gates, im using the stamford as an opposite to make make the point in reverse.

The Scott Minto gates!

Their board is hilarious. The match thread before kick-off was about fifteen pages of people talking about how easily they were going to smash us, then as soon as the whistle blew it was just relentless moaning about how poor their own team were. Mikel started getting it after that yellow, then they moved onto the likes of Essien, Lampard and Torres, covering more or less every player on the pitch. And that was at 0-0! Pathetic.

Instead of being angry or gutted at a loss, this is how they react:

They sure know how to disappoint. That's the spirit Chelsea well done. What a joke.

**** chelsea

Oh and of course...

Malouda and Cole were telepathic with their runs at the beginning of the season - now it's like they've never played with each other....

Super Bowl tonight!